Thread: Scratch Card

Scratch Card

Since it looks like the token raffle suggestion is a failure, I had another suggestion.

Scratch Cards - I would do it on a basis where everyone is a winner so you wouldn't get ripped off.

Scratch Cards could be optional and cost say 5 tokens each. There could be many prizes.

Basic Prizes (Most likely outcome of prizes, 82% Chance) (Worth 5 Tokens)
    5 Red Medic Boosters
    5 Green Rest Boosters
    5 Blue Morale Boosters
    5 Tokens
    In Game $ (Amount Recieved is Proportional to Manager Level)
    A choice of a basic logo or jersey

Medium Prizes (10% Chance) (Worth 10 Tokens)
    10 Red Medic Boosters
    10 Green Rest Boosters
    10 Blue Morale Boosters
    10 Tokens
    2x the amount of In Game $ from basic prizes

Good Prizes (5% Chance) (Worth 25 Tokens)
    25 Red Medic Boosters
    25 Green Rest Boosters
    25 Blue Morale Boosters
    25 Tokens
    5x the amount of In Game $ from basic prizes
    A choice of a Premium Logo (30 Tokens)

Best Prizes (2% Chance) (Worth at least 50 Tokens)
    50 Red Medic Boosters
    50 Green Rest Boosters
    50 Blue Morale Boosters
    50 Tokens
    10x the amount of In Game $ from basic prizes
    A choice of any player from the scout

Jackpot Prizes (1% Chance) (Worth 100 Tokens)
    100 Tokens
    A Choice of 2 players from the scout
    Official Club Logos and Jerseys

Doesn't sound too bad if you compare it to the raffle.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

So a 100% success rate? I think it should be less, scratch cards in real life have some sort of risk attached to it so it should be the same here. Unless I'm reading it wrong or my maths was wrong...

It sounds like my kind of thing, however the % should be lower.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So a 100% success rate? I think it should be less, scratch cards in real life have some sort of risk attached to it so it should be the same here. Unless I'm reading it wrong or my maths was wrong...

It sounds like my kind of thing, however the % should be lower.
    In theory its 100% success but you may not always get the prize you are looking for, thats what will offset the risks of buying the scratch cards.

Scratch cards as in scratch 3 of 9 spots?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Gives us a break - first raffle now scratch cards - this is game of football and picking your wits against other managers - now we a bringing gambling into the equation, where do we stop, before we know it, we will be playing roulette - if i want gamble game i will look for that type of application - Sorry bad idea. - What i would like to see is increase in the tokens on TV rights when your team go to much higher levels - or earn tokens on sponsorships. They could even award tokens for winning the league, cup, and champions League, for recognizing your management skills - this would be an incentive for everyone. I am not saying this would work, but lets think of something different for change.
    Last edited by timelord; 02-02-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Scratch cards as in scratch 3 of 9 spots?
    Yes, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by timelord View Post
    Gives us a break - first raffle now scratch cards - this is game of football and picking your wits against other managers - now we a bringing gambling into the equation, where do we stop, before we know it, we will be playing roulette - if i want gamble game i will look for that type of application - Sorry bad idea. - What i would like to see is increase in the tokens on TV rights when your team go to much higher levels - or earn tokens on sponsorships. They could even award tokens for winning the league, cup, and champions League, for recognizing your management skills - this would be an incentive for everyone.
    I wasn't trying to promote gambling, Were not spending all the tokens in 1 go, these could be done in a max of 1 per day and these scratch cards are effectively designed as everyone is a winner so in a way no gambling is involved here, Its just a way to swap tokens for some ingame items with a chance of getting something good, I was setting up the scratch cards so everyone benefits slightly in the long run of purchasing these, the raffle was only 1 token to enter, most players wouldn't miss 1 token.

I was also trying to add a little more fun to the game. Other game companies like Zynga have these things in their games.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-02-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Spicing up the game is a good idea, i am all for that - i am not sure the suggestion is the right way to go about it - Don`t forget there are youngsters who play this game - would this fall foul on gambling laws in this country or other country s. That would have to be checked out.

What about awarding a manager when buying players from an auction, you get a package of some sort - so for instance if i bought a player regardless of the tokens i paid for him - i would get 2 treatments or 3 tokens, or a combined package, they could make it whatever they decide, but it would have to be on selected random players and whatever the server decides, but the most important thing, managers would not know until after the auction is over.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Nordeus won't accept to give so many boosters or so less tokens I have an idea like this one too, but I'm lazy and busy at this moment to post it )

It would be nice, there are other games too who offer this but here come a big problem, if the rate is not 100% and to lose even 5 tokens it can make them to quit game, for people who are not donating 5 tokens in 5 days (this if they can log daily).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook