Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By joshyt
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: New way for Nordeus to make more money

Rookie

New way for Nordeus to make more money

When a player is banned. For 5 or 10 tokens, depending how much you want to squeeze your customers, you should be able to appeal a ban. If successful the ban is removed. If unsuccessful then the ban could be increased.
    Sxrenity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joshyt View Post
    When a player is banned. For 5 or 10 tokens, depending how much you want to squeeze your customers, you should be able to appeal a ban. If successful the ban is removed. If unsuccessful then the ban could be increased.
    Or Just pay 5T to remove the 1 match ban or 10T to remove 2 match ban.

I like this suggestion.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It could be called 'Hire an experienced sports lawyer to make an appeal to the FA in regards to a match ban' - fee 5T.
    littledude072 likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    No this should never happen...There should be some things in the game that even money(tokens) cannot buy......

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Or Just pay 5T to remove the 1 match ban or 10T to remove 2 match ban.

I like this suggestion.

I think if a player has been sent off for spitting or fighting and you haven't bothered to read the match report then the players ban should be increased due to it being a 'frivolous' appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    No this should never happen...There should be some things in the game that even money(tokens) cannot buy......
    That is true, too many 'free games' have started to become primarily pay-to-play.

Perhaps a free appeal option would be best.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.