Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Discounts/Offers please

Rookie

Discounts/Offers please

If you are not willing to lower packs prices, please give us more discounts/offers
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.

Apprentice
    did a £10 offer with betfred that got me 450 tokens
    no info for you my watchers :P

Yep .. . more offers and please check if this person has hacked your servers

Discounts/Offers please-1974980_10201668219048218_627476695_n.jpg

Sorry guys, it happened to you to see numerous videos on the Topeleven site with their partners, such as Matomy and Tokenads and did not accredited any tokens? I have sent many emails of protest (with screenshots attached where possible) to Nordeus and their continue to defend partners without doing the necessary checks. is shameful.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Before watching vids, did you make sure that all Ad, Script, and popup blockers were off? That cookies are accepted? Current browser and Flash software? These are important it won't work else. Sometimes if you have already watched the videos it won't credit either, but still lets you watch them.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    The best way to get the TOKENS is on your PC! , the best browser I have found now is SAFARI for windows although I have Firefox, Chrome aswell!, with safari go to FACE BOOK and log in to FB only, select keep me logged in permantley then go to top eleven website NOT the app in facebook!(you can use that to get videos for boosters), once on there own site enter game it will automatically log you into your T11 ACCOUNT!, on the right side you will see get free TOKENS, select that, sometimes you get a small black box player which you have to watch 5 or 6 videos to get 1 TOKEN, once these run out click the page refresh button, then when T11 reloads select the free tokens add again!, this time a bigger box opens up which asks you to watch at least 3 videos to get a token. IGNORE THAT..DO NOT SELECT ANY!!!!, look to the bottom of the box, there is a couple of options, click on MORE VIDEOS, this will open another menu full of video adds, scroll down till you see the one CAROSELL, SELECT THAT ONE ONLY!!!, watch the video then go to the top of the page till you see a little menu, SELECT VIDEOS!, this will refresh the page so you then scroll down till you find CAROSELL and keep repeating what you just done over and over again untill you get a message that says oops there are no more adds!.
    You will soon add to your token tally pretty quickly doing this.
    Last edited by Skidz; 03-12-2014 at 12:01 AM.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Carousell is not available everywhere. I dont have it in Cali USA. I do watch the three for a Token though. Eventually the box on the right goes away and or it tells you no more vids when you click on it.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Carousell is not available everywhere. I dont have it in Cali USA. I do watch the three for a Token though. Eventually the box on the right goes away and or it tells you no more vids when you click on it.
    Thats when you need to refresh your t11 web page.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

no, it disappears. And the one window will say "X number videos" but it checks and then tells me no more videos. I do wish we had Carousell that sounds cool. But I do allright with the 3 fers off the main site and there's been a few boosters vids on Facebook.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    no, it disappears. And the one window will say "X number videos" but it checks and then tells me no more videos. I do wish we had Carousell that sounds cool. But I do allright with the 3 fers off the main site and there's been a few boosters vids on Facebook.
    This happens to me chuck aswell some times so I just keep pressing the refresh page maybe 3-4 times and then the new box pops up.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast