Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Special Ability !

Special Ability !

*Last season i had few players with good stats so i started to invest the skill points into a special ability !
    *The bad part was that i din`t ended the special skill to all players until the end of the season and i was forced to invest again the skill point back to attack/defense/mental stats !!
    *Then i figured that i was losing like +/- 30 skill points because it was worthless the skill i wanted last season !

And i wonder if you can add skill point to Special ability why not to remove them as well ?!?!?
    P.S. > Not having the possibility to change the special skill chosen at start ... just to get back the skill point that you spend until then !

I hope you enjoy my suggestion and it will be spread
    I wait for any kind of ideas about this !

Training a special ability is pointless in itself (in my opinion). You're better off using the extra 40-50 skill points on the player's attributes.

Personal experience here, I gave aerial header for one of my defenders, after 2 seasons he managed to get enough to learn it but he was so weak compared to the other players in quality that I had to sell him this season.

I don't think it's something that's needed to be honest.
    Ro Edu likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I agree with dv8r.

PS: why you want to remove SA?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I started to add SA to a number of players before i realised it was a waste of time when those skill points should of been added to player's attributes when they should now be scouted players .

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I agree with dv8r.

PS: why you want to remove SA?
    Is not about removing a SA because i don't get to end it ... So instead of stucking that skill point to a SA that i will never end better to have the chance to get them back ( how at learning SA you got that + i want to have a - too )

Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    I started to add SA to a number of players before i realised it was a waste of time when those skill points should of been added to player's attributes when they should now be scouted players .
    Right now i have a dc+dmc 41 quality and is learning aerial defender (12 sp from 50 requiered) and i wanted the chance to remove them all and to let the special ability at 0 , and to use on stats that 12 skill points, do you understand me now ?

Ps. Im on mobile SG2...

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Right now i have a dc+dmc 41 quality and is learning aerial defender (12 sp from 50 requiered) and i wanted the chance to remove them all and to let the special ability at 0 , and to use on stats that 12 skill points, do you understand me now ?

Ps. Im on mobile SG2...
    I did in the 1st place i would like to do the same but you carn't.

so is this suggestion good for you and for the game ?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Is not about removing a SA because i don't get to end it ... So instead of stucking that skill point to a SA that i will never end better to have the chance to get them back ( how at learning SA you got that + i want to have a - too )
    Yes but it won't be fair too because for exemple, you can get a player close to 6 stars and - some skill points and make a very good player with SA ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

It's so easy as it sounds ... If i have a (+) to add skills points to Special ability then i suggest to add (-) to remove them too !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast