Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lashawn246810

Thread: Abandoned Uncompetitive Teams

Exclamation Abandoned Uncompetitive Teams

I've noticed in my level 3 league there are lots of teams which is 'abandoned' with so many players playing out of positions (eg. an ST playing at GK position), which make them uncompetitive. I think BOT with sufficient AI should take over these 'abandoned' teams, so the league itself will be more challenging to compete in.

VIVA TOP ELEVEN .. The Best App on my andro so far..

Rookie
    Waint untill you start to lose aginst far weaker teams than you.

well I guess winning to a team where a striker played as a goalie doesn't bother you then...

Uncompetitive? No!
    I think they are a team manager that dont have much money or token to buy a player for it's position.
    They are just try to be a competitor with place a player everywhere.
    Or, you are very happy to win a match with 9 or 10 player in their persist position?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Griffin View Post
    Uncompetitive? No!
    I think they are a team manager that dont have much money or token to buy a player for it's position.
    They are just try to be a competitor with place a player everywhere.
    Or, you are very happy to win a match with 9 or 10 player in their persist position?
    I hope this team roster from my league speaks for itself..

Abandoned Uncompetitive Teams-topeleven.jpg

Apprentice
    i don't see the problem here... i would love to be in a league where alot of players abandon there team... That means i am more likely to come in the top 4... I agree with Charles... Sometimes im broke at the end of a season or something and i may have to put someone in a wrong position...
    Maxtax likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Indra Erawan View Post
    I hope this team roster from my league speaks for itself..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	topeleven.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	21665
    It's speaks on me :

Manager Indra Erawan with (Satukalikokan FC? or N.I.C.E FC?) has Moving on 3rd season (Day 24 of 28)
    Level 3 Apprentice - 11.7K Fans - $335K - 32T - 7HP - 0MP - 1RP

was viewing Squad of Ferreti Club which put their player out of position madly.
    End.

I wish i can see the statistic of the match/league position or something funny that can entertain us here

you should better tell us 'the epic story' of the pic that you are tagged in more specific

Ex: Highlights of the match between you against the Ferreti Club which maybe showing Leon Frazer (DC-GK) put the ball in hand in the penalty area then he throw a very huge smiles to the attendance then clap his hands over the manager face's

I'm sure, that will be the hottest thread on this forum