Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By abbymyth
  • 1 Post By kynan

Thread: Make Acquiring Tokens Easy

Make Acquiring Tokens Easy

Hello,

--> I really hope Top Eleven does something about free token. There are very little offers through which I can obtain tokens in my Country
    Not everyone can pay and buy tokens. More offers need to be introduced which would help the players and the makers in return.

--> Tokens should not be asked for to sign an under-21 player. I mean, after waiting for days for the player to be available, if because of shortage of tokens the player is not signed then what is the need to improve that area ( Ground for youngters ) in the game.

--> Kindly do something about tokens, make it easily and readily available through free offers and make those offers available in my country (India) as well or all countries for the matter of fact.

Thank you,
    Regards,
    Abby

I think the game is vastly unfair in how easy it is for some to farm tokens, compared to others who don't seem to have that option.

While I understand why its pointless to allow adverts promoting UK brands to be aired to people in India and allowing them credit for watching those videos, it is still unfair that in the UK we have a good way of making farming thousands of tokens.

I have benefited greatly from being able to watch videos. I know exactly how unfair it is and had I been in any other country I would be fuming - even more so if I spent actual money on the game. It make a mockery of the buying options really when you can easily farm more tokens in a top eleven season than you would get buying the top package.

Its not stopping me from taking advantage of the offers though. I have several thousand tokens and will continue to exploit the little loop that will allow me to keep making more until its closed.
    Skidz likes this.

For players playing from Countries where there is a dearth in acquiring tokens through adverts, it gets unfair. And like I said, not everyone can pay and buy tokens, there are people who use such adverts and try and progress in the game, that is the only source for them for obtaining the tokens. Then there is this daily token contract, that doesn't help much as well.
    Really hope the game developers do something in this regard.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I think the game is vastly unfair in how easy it is for some to farm tokens, compared to others who don't seem to have that option.

While I understand why its pointless to allow adverts promoting UK brands to be aired to people in India and allowing them credit for watching those videos, it is still unfair that in the UK we have a good way of making farming thousands of tokens.

I have benefited greatly from being able to watch videos. I know exactly how unfair it is and had I been in any other country I would be fuming - even more so if I spent actual money on the game. It make a mockery of the buying options really when you can easily farm more tokens in a top eleven season than you would get buying the top package.

Its not stopping me from taking advantage of the offers though. I have several thousand tokens and will continue to exploit the little loop that will allow me to keep making more until its closed.
    I fully agree the option should be for everyone to be able to watch videos!, it is very unfair to those who dont get the offers!, I assume it must be to do with the sponsors of the game are UK based thats why we get them! I too am benefitting from this method and will continue till it stops!, I will not pay as I cant afford to buy tokens either and so farm them everyday!, I have no choice as there is no way I can compete with token buyers!,, as long as they allow people to buy tokens I will farm them!, if they can can an advantage then I shall too!. This game should be updated in a way that you earn tokens for winning matches or leagues/cups., promotion maybe not how it is now!..As for all the people living outside the UK I cant help you, its not cheating in anyway, its no hack as so many believe its just watching video ads that Nordeus supply to us on there website!, all we have to do is watch 3 videos for 1 token so we just keep watching videos to we have had enough!, that is how we get so many!(WE ARE DOING EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE ASKED TO DO) and being rewarded for it as it states!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.