Thread: Display Aggregate Score during Cup/CL games.

Display Aggregate Score during Cup/CL games.

Title says it all really - I think it'd be a good idea to display the aggregate score during knockout games - Just a small tweak but it'd help during games so we can make changes accordingly during the match, rather than exiting to check the previous match score on the fixtures screen.

Also, perhaps put a '*' next to the score of the qualified team after both fixtures are played, to save people having to post here for help on the rules of knockout fixtures.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

HEY!!!... I suggested this one a few months ago!!!

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...ches-play.html

But having said that, It does make common sense to show it and end any confusion that may arise.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-07-2014 at 04:50 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    HEY!!!... I suggested this one a few months ago!!!

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...ches-play.html

But having said that, It does make common sense to show it and end any confusion that may arise.
    All credit to you then!

Sometimes the really good suggestions get lost in here, it's a shame there isn't a better way of organising these.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.