Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nqloivn

Thread: About Friendly Match

Unhappy About Friendly Match

My problem is the Friendly match.
    There are 5 (or more) Indonesian in my league. Im a new player so I add all of them to my friend list because I think more friend more fun. But, OMG, they are dirty player. Today I have a match at 4:54 AM with an Indonesian name "Aliche" (rank 3), so another 2 Indonesian (rank almost bottom) arrange friendly match before the league match(at 3:00 and 4:00 AM -_- ). Im win 2 friendly match and draw league match, and another Indonesian (rank 2) become rank 1. So, I think I will not draw if I didn't play the 2 f*king friendly match, my footballers are tied. They are cheater!
    I have solution for that problem, that is unfriend with them, but, this game is a "Social Game", that's not a good idea.
    My suggestions is: if team A want to play friendly match with team B, team A send a request to team B, if team B accept -> play. If team B refuse or do not do anything after some hours -> not play.
    Thanks for reading my post.

Quocloi Nguyen from Vietnam
    Accyrover and QuocBao like this.

you right on this one... thats another annoying problem with this game...
    but a simple and short solution to your problem, you can delete friends on top 11 if they not in your facebook list
    just click on the profile and at the top corner you can delete them... your new.. so now you know better not to add players from your league/cup/champions league..
    if you dont know him,dont add him.. his probably a friend of your next opponent or his alter ego

i hope top 11 change the friendly matches that both sides have to approve the game

Quote Originally Posted by nqloivn View Post
    My problem is the Friendly match.
    There are 5 (or more) Indonesian in my league. Im a new player so I add all of them to my friend list because I think more friend more fun. But, OMG, they are dirty player. Today I have a match at 4:54 AM with an Indonesian name "Aliche" (rank 3), so another 2 Indonesian (rank almost bottom) arrange friendly match before the league match(at 3:00 and 4:00 AM -_- ). Im win 2 friendly match and draw league match, and another Indonesian (rank 2) become rank 1. So, I think I will not draw if I didn't play the 2 f*king friendly match, my footballers are tied. They are cheater!
    I have solution for that problem, that is unfriend with them, but, this game is a "Social Game", that's not a good idea.
    My suggestions is: if team A want to play friendly match with team B, team A send a request to team B, if team B accept -> play. If team B refuse or do not do anything after some hours -> not play.
    Thanks for reading my post.

Quocloi Nguyen from Vietnam
    Big like for the signature.
    Not that I like Mancs it's just made me lol.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

This also happend to me and now I have a very little chance to win the League. I removed all friends that played friendly matches with me without asking me first on facebook.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We already talked about that more times, also is not such a good idea with invitation too, because when he will accept it maybe they won't be online so is not so simple. Anyway, add to friends only your friends, thats why is called "FRIENDS".
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

"We already talked about that more times"
    ya, I think a lot of newbies will get that trouble, so, if you can fix it, you'll never talking about that anymore bro
    Only 4 matches remain, will I drop my Champion T_T
    Last edited by nqloivn; 02-06-2013 at 02:04 PM.