Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Nick Reggie Churchill
  • 2 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: forum threads

forum threads

if you're not going to approve a thread, let the person who wrote the thread know, instead of just disallowing it.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Reggie Churchill View Post
    if you're not going to approve a thread, let the person who wrote the thread know, instead of just disallowing it.
    I know that some of my early threads had to be approved before they appeared - you don't get told what's happening though - maybe it will be approved by a moderator soon. Did it have pictures in it? My first one with pictures had to be manually approved.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

It didn't have any pictures, it was my first thread though. It never appeared to be approved but i have since started this one and a 2nd attempt at my first thread and it has been created instantly without the need to be vetted. Not sure what the process is here but it doesn't matter so much now.
    John Naish likes this.

so i just tried replying with a quote on a thread aswell and had the same "waiting for mod to approve" thing. Maybe it applies to first time actions.

Hi guys.

Usually with new members, their first post(s) have to approved by a mod, as sometimes you get automatically caught in the spam filter.

It's to stop people making new accounts purely to post spam.

Apologies for the delay in getting your posts on the forum guys.
    John Naish and DiZZee like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.