Thread: Friendlies - 24 hours notice.

Friendlies - 24 hours notice.

Apologies, as I know that there are numerous threads about this subject already.
    I realise that Nordeus are keen to retain Friendlies, as it bumps up token revenue by way of buying Medical, Rest kits etc.

My suggestion: Leave them as 'Auto-Accept' but implement a MINIMUM 1 day (24H) notice period for Friendlies.

RBR
    I like the sound of this. Nothing worse than logging in and finding out you've already played a game that day and one of your players gets injured etc.

ROLL OF HONOUR
    LEAGUE: CHAMPIONS (L1, L2, L3, L4)
    CUP: LAST 16 (L3, L4)
    CHAMPION'S LEAGUE: QUARTER FINALISTS (L2, L3, L4, L6)

Apprentice
    Haha,common problem without ending

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There is no difference if you will play second game in 15 minutes or 1,2 hours you won't get any extra energy for your players in this time so there is not something "must do" but yes, there should be a limit to have time to make changes and all this stuffs without rushing like crazy
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I read the DEVs reply to this as "we feel its unacceptable to reject friendlies" WTH!!! If I got a match coming up in an hour, why do I have to play useless friendlies? Sometimes I wake up and get players injured from friendlies. Retarded!!!