Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By aariks
  • 1 Post By John Naish
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Top scorer, top assist, top rated (SUGGESTION)

Top scorer, top assist, top rated (SUGGESTION)

players are ranked toped and shown they are at top but they are never offered awards. even in premier league or other league, top players are awarded. i hope norduse does consider on this.. what do you guys think, it would make game more interesting.
    THANKS
    Marc Symons, Skidz and Buffs Mad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aariks View Post
    players are ranked toped and shown they are at top but they are never offered awards. even in premier league or other league, top players are awarded. i hope norduse does consider on this.. what do you guys think, it would make game more interesting.
    THANKS
    I agree. I have never given this a thought but I think you're right. Maybe the top players could be awarded some training points or extra money for the club?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by aariks View Post
    THANKS
    This has been suggested several times, and the problem with it is that it would reward the people who buy tokens and so can afford the best players even more, and so widen the gap between token buyers and people who don't buy tokens.
    Skidz likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I'm all for this if its 'Fluff' rewards or fluff alongside cash rewards. No idea if any of this already happens but entries on player or team screen for season achievements could reflect this.

PS. The assumption being made here is that awards are monetary but the OP does not specify that.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I agree with John, it would be great to get a reward but the likes of myself would have a unfair advantge on others, I have won top goal scorer for the past 4 seasons as I like John says only buy the best strikers and scouts! I buy a new complete 11 man scout team every season!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

well john and skidz,
    if nordeus are to offer awards only to those who buys tokens then what would be the value of that award, Token buyers are already are buying quality players, what difference would it make for them, next season they will buy even more quality players. Those Managers who don't buy tokens value the awards more than the token buying managers. who would you give a share a lottery if you have to share with, millionaire or common people.
    well that what i am trying to say. bringing some excitement. maybe not for millionaires but for common people.