Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Rasit
  • 1 Post By scale89
  • 2 Post By MoonMaiden

Thread: Free to play or free to lose?

Free to play or free to lose?

I know that almost every game out there offers more advantage to its players who pay real money but for top 11, I think it's a bit extreme. It just seems like the developer(s) are forcing the players to spend money to buy tokens.

This person in my league has players worth twice more than mine, with full of scouts..It shouldn't be pay to get tokens, and rule the game. It should be based more on tactics, reading the opponent and your strategies rather than just being the only best..It just takes the fun out of the game..Good players on scouts cost a lot of tokens, rest packs cost a lot of tokens, morale boosters cost a lot of tokens, injury packs cost a lot of tokens....

A person who spends real money on the game shouldn't just be the only ruler in the game..People will slowly start quitting..We don't even stand a chance against teams like this, it's really not realistic at all..A person with full scout will beat you no matter what formation you or their team plays with..
    Ro Edu likes this.

There's nothing we can do about it. It's just the way it is. This is pay-to-win game

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We can't do anything, all games are like that
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I am yet to buy tokens but I am doing ok... (albeit not at massively high level atm) when I took over just over mid way through a season I was 11th (14 points off top), got my team to finish 2nd 4 points adrift of top place, through wheeling and dealing, my first full season I won the league only dropping 3 points and finished runners-up in Champions league (CL) and last year after a shaky start I won my league by 5 points and got to Quarter Finals of CL.

Besides you say it shouldn't be about the money and "pay to win" but isn't that just like the Barclays Premiership etc?
    MoonMaiden likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    We can't do anything, all games are like that
    Not at all..Almost every game offers its players an advantage among others who pay money at a realistic level but with this game, if you just buy full scout and complete all your upgrades with tokens, you're set to go..you will win 99% of the games and end up winning all the cups..

True. I am, and will always be against using money on a free game, it's just a pure nonsense and a hudge noob behavior. In addition of this - as i said on another post - it's really hard to earn tokens with free offers now : I didn't get any token since 2 weeks (no videos available, scam, misleading offers, fakes etc). Is that a matter of chance? i don't think so. more difficult it is to earn tokens, more the player is tempted to use his credit card. Simple as that.

Sorry for my english.
    [ Santos FC ]

I have to say that I don't buy tokens and I have won the League last season and won the cup in the previous season.

I also went up a level and all my players were still 4* or more.
    Sometimes (if you only have a few tokens) you have to tactically buy players, if you know you won't win an auction for a 20 year old 5* player then don't bid go buy a player that's 5* but older (one people would be less interested in) there are times of the day/night when the TL is quiet and no one is bidding (sleeping,school,working etc..)

I complete offers/surveys/watch videos etc. to get tokens and haven't really had an issue.
    You need to make sure your browser allows cookies, clear your cookies/cache every so often and make sure you click any confirmation links in emails sent by the offer./make sure you complete all the required steps.

Some offers go by IP address so if you are using a public internet i.e internet cafe then someone may have already completed the offer or whatever using that connection/IP (There are a lot of other games and offer sites that use the same offer/surveys etc. that are used on Top11) same goes if more than 1 person plays on your home internet, if you have a dynamic IP then reset your router every so often to reset your IP. Some offers also have a daily cap on the amount of completions.

Hope that helps someone (I used to run sites where member's were rewarded for signing up/completing surveys,kinda like Swagbucks)
    Last edited by MoonMaiden; 02-10-2013 at 07:32 PM.
    Mcxpcdx and tatanh1983 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonMaiden View Post
    I have to say that I don't buy tokens and I have won the League last season and won the cup in the previous season.

I also went up a level and all my players were still 4* or more.
    Sometimes (if you only have a few tokens) you have to tactically buy players, if you know you won't win an auction for a 20 year old 5* player then don't bid go buy a player that's 5* but older (one people would be less interested in) there are times of the day/night when the TL is quiet and no one is bidding (sleeping,school,working etc..)

I complete offers/surveys/watch videos etc. to get tokens and haven't really had an issue.
    You need to make sure your browser allows cookies, clear your cookies/cache every so often and make sure you click any confirmation links in emails sent by the offer./make sure you complete all the required steps.

Some offers go by IP address so if you are using a public internet i.e internet cafe then someone may have already completed the offer or whatever using that connection/IP (There are a lot of other games and offer sites that use the same offer/surveys etc. that are used on Top11) same goes if more than 1 person plays on your home internet, if you have a dynamic IP then reset your router every so often to reset your IP. Some offers also have a daily cap on the amount of completions.

Hope that helps someone (I used to run sites where member's were rewarded for signing up/completing surveys,kinda like Swagbucks)
    Amazing you are. nice to meet you outside and in game
    best manager

Maybe the server should divide paid players and free players in two parallel worlds. I think this will be much fairer.

BTW, I beat a paid player today.

Rookie
    I am free player and I will see where my team reaches, still my league I see only 2 players competing for league and there are free players also.

All the games and mmo games are like that, It's pay 2 win, the game I play called Need For Speed World, is just like that. So all the games are buy a victory lately.