Thread: Better game overview

Better game overview

Hi,

It would be great to have more information about the skills and the activities of my players.
    For instance, I would like to know which player should be replaced by a fresh player or which players build a great team on the field.

Thanks.
    Muesli

Well as for condition you are able to see that so you can make a call on that. The team chemistry thing is something you need to see, you can't really put a classification on it. The only thing i really want is to have ratings for both halves, so after the first half I know which one of my players is struggling in the match so I can take him off

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    The only thing i really want is to have ratings for both halves, so after the first half I know which one of my players is struggling in the match so I can take him off
    Well, for that I could as well say pay attention to the commentary and memorise which players make mistakes, lose balls, etc.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

I agree there could be a bit more done to highlight things of importance.

Condition changes can signify many things - lower condition can mean a player is working hard doing good things or working hard because he's over-run or .... . So I'd quite like to know if someone's involvement in play is low or high, if their involvement is on balance good or bad, or...etc

After all, time ticks by faster in live matches than irl and we see less of whats going on.