Thread: Loan Players

Loan Players

Fugindo um pouco do tema, acho que poderia haver a possibilidade de empréstimo e empréstimo com "opção de compra" de jogadores pois favoreceria jogadores novos que por serem de nível técnico mais baixo evoluírem em um time que não a tanta disputa contra jogadores craques ou até mesmo por ter vários jogadores na mesma posição o que aumentaria a possibilidade de transferência de clubes. outra sugestão seria a possibilidade de escolher o tempo de contrato de cada jogador exemplo: 1 a 5 temporadas, no caso de empréstimo a quantidade de partidas e o mesmo não podendo jogar em um campeonato (liga,copa ou Champions) já tendo atuado em outro time na mesma temporada, exemplo: jogador que jogou a liga só pode disputar a copa e Champions por outro time na mesma temporada.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I moved this to its own thread.

I think there could be the possibility of loan and loan "option" of players because that would encourage new players to be of lower technical level evolve into a team that not so many players struggle against aces or even even by having multiple players in the same position which would increase the possibility of transferring clubs. Another suggestion would be the ability to choose the time of each such contract player: 1-5 seasons, in case of loan the amount of matches and the same may not play in a league (league, cup and Champions) having worked in another team in the same season, example: the player who threw the league can only compete for the league and Champions for another team in the same season.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]