Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Relegation

Relegation

hi all
    would it be a good idea for the bottom four teams to be relegated so in a few seasons inactive players would be removed from higher leagues and managers that actually play would have a more competitive league and make it more of a challenge......

great idea
    should be under "suggestions" section
    skelly likes this.

So I could deliberately get myself relegated if my league is too strong so I can win the lower leagues?

It has its loopholes.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

not a loophole if they will be relegates to "unused account league" and from there - to the recycle bin....
    its funny to think about 5 million accounts on top 11 - when 20% of them are unactive accounts...
    skelly likes this.

I would also suggest a email code confirmation to make sure the team really is unused, and not just a bad trainer.

The trouble with that is: If, say a level 5 team were relegated, they would then be in a lesser league, but the players they still had, would probably be better quality than half the level 4 teams, in which case, they'd be a sure bet to win promotion again. So you would get a sort of yo-yo club, until they were eventually deleted.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So I could deliberately get myself relegated if my league is too strong so I can win the lower leagues?

It has its loopholes.
    why would anyone want to waste a whole season to deliberately get relegated only to win promotion back into the league they where already in..... dont think aston villa,wigan reading etc would agree!

who said relegated team should be relegated to a lower level league and rule there? they can be relegated to form a league of their own level with more inactive players....
    Tauros and Nosbig Kram like this.

Quote Originally Posted by skelly View Post
    why would anyone want to waste a whole season to deliberately get relegated only to win promotion back into the league they where already in..... dont think aston villa,wigan reading etc would agree!
    Well this is a game and in each level you win, a trophy is added to your history.. If I feel that I won't win the league that season because my opposition are way stronger, I'd just play an illegal formation and stockpile skill points for the next season in the lower level. Trust me, people already do that as it is, with relegation in place more people will do it to get more trophies

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

i get what you are saying.. but i think they would be mediocre if they got relegated and still easy to beat if inactive... moral,condition, injuries etc..... but also even if they were not a pushover it makes the level they were relegated too more competative and thats my point.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast