Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Relegation

Quote Originally Posted by skelly View Post
    i get what you are saying.. but i think they would be mediocre if they got relegated and still easy to beat if inactive... moral,condition, injuries etc..... but also even if they were not a pushover it makes the level they were relegated too more competative and thats my point.
    I think relegation is pointless anyway... Inactive teams get deleted after 70 days so it's only useful for 2 seasons if it were to get implemented

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

i get what you are saying.. but i think they would be mediocre if they got relegated and still easy to beat if inactive... moral,condition, injuries etc..... but also even if they were not a pushover it makes the level they were relegated too more competative and thats my point.
    sorry this was in reply to Raykco

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I think relegation is pointless anyway... Inactive teams get deleted after 70 days so it's only useful for 2 seasons if it were to get implemented
    do they? ..sorry didn't know that but why are there so many?.... i am in my third season and today was only the second time a opposing manager has watched his team

do they? ..sorry didn't know that but why are there so many?.... i am in my third season and today was only the second time a opposing manager has watched his team
    Usually teams in level 1 will give up halfway through so they will remain inactive through level 2 and level 3 and they will eventually get deleted. The higher you go, the more active managers there are. There's always a ton of level 3 inactive teams but they will get deleted next season.

That is why level 3 is the easiest in the whole game. Ton of inactive users and abandoned teams so make the most of it because it won't be that inactive as you progress.
    skelly likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Usually teams in level 1 will give up halfway through so they will remain inactive through level 2 and level 3 and they will eventually get deleted. The higher you go, the more active managers there are. There's always a ton of level 3 inactive teams but they will get deleted next season.

That is why level 3 is the easiest in the whole game. Ton of inactive users and abandoned teams so make the most of it because it won't be that inactive as you progress.
    okay,i hope it gets more competitive... level 3 is the league i am in now.... my average player is 29.3 ,my rivals are between 13-19. so i should save my money and tokens for next season then.... another league and champions league double for the Mighty Imps lol

Relegation would not work, you could start with a 5* squad then you could delibrately get relegated 4 leagues and then you would have a 9* squad and win some easy titles.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    they should just reduce teams advancing in level to 4-5 instead of 7, would reduce abandoned teams at mid level play, would provide more equal playing field for active players
    Tauros likes this.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Moved to suggestions
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Relegation would not work, you could start with a 5* squad then you could delibrately get relegated 4 leagues and then you would have a 9* squad and win some easy titles.
    hello july fourth
    nice to talk to you,enjoyed reading your posts so eventually decided to log on..
    i cannot see the point on spending 28 days never mind 3-4 seasons deliberately getting demoted just to spend the same amount of time to get back to the league you were already in,surely the quest is to compete at the highest level you can and not about manipulating the system in order to achieve "easy trophies"... i know you have a valid point but seriously would anyone really deliberately spend so much time doing that.... i love the game and i'm addicted but it would be so much better if it was more competative.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hy skelly, let me explain you why it will never be.

There are more resons of course but more then sure is because at the highest level there are only few players, if we will add relegation there won't be enough players to create leagues and we will be forced to send a lot of players in inferior leagues, at this is something what you can't fix it.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast