Thread: Watch friends game suggestion.

Question Watch friends game suggestion.

It is clear that people who are not on the same server, are not followable. OKE

But....

If friends eachother follow out of self initiative, a friend who is in their list and also in facebook friends.
    Can you guys not reselect a player on the end of the competition or month, on the server with all his friends, i think by this you automatically also filter players who are not active anymore, and who are no use for reselecting all his players.
    and for example after 2 months no login all his playes go on the transfer list?

I understand in a running competition it is not possible. but at the end before selecting all the new competition that all friends who have friends in their own facebook, are selecting on the same server...
    greetz

....................this is stupid, because my friends who are not on the same server can not watch my game, this is not normal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This server restriction is a big failing for TEM as friends cannot watch or better play each other except in friendlies, surely if they are friends on Facebook they should be able to be drawn in the same league or cup competition.