Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By Starker17

Thread: My ideal improvements / changes

Rookie

My ideal improvements / changes

1. Specific stats for goalkeepers. Just think it's pointless they have the same stats as outfield players. Heading, dribbling, crossing, shooting and finishing just some of the stats that are pointless to have for a goalie.

2. More authentic stats. Eg a striker who is overall rated 40 and 6* can often have better defensive stats than a player who is 1* and rated 18 overall. But realistically, would that striker be better at defending? No of course not, so it's stupid. Say you've got a top rate striker like Luiz Suarez, who is way better overall than say a defender playing in the English 2nd tier division, but would he be a better central defender than that guy, no of course not.

3. Being able to see a player's rating from half time. At the moment subs are complete guesswork, or based on seeing a player with poor condition. It would be nice to see if someone is under performing so we can sub them.

4. Being able to use your scouting system to search out a player in a certain position. Eg if you wanted a versatile player who could play DMR, MR and AMR, you could set your scouts to go look for someone like that.

5. Less skill points required to train a new position. Just think 50 is too many.

6. Implement the same ability you have on desktop to search by player position on the transfers section for iphone as well.

7. Be able to see the last round of results even after everyone has played. At the moment if I'm off to bed and 2 key teams are playing against each other, if by the time I wake up everyone in my league has played, I can only work out if they won, drew or lost, but I can't see what their score was unless they are my friends.

I think that's it for now. Nordeus get working on the above please lol...

There are plenty of other things they need to work on as well. Will they do it, probably not. They will do something else that does not help the game engine at all, but they will advertise that they are making things better
    Last edited by RJSlow; 08-02-2014 at 04:56 AM.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    have negoiations on mobiles!
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Survivor View Post
    1. Specific stats for goalkeepers. Just think it's pointless they have the same stats as outfield players. Heading, dribbling, crossing, shooting and finishing just some of the stats that are pointless to have for a goalie.

2. More authentic stats. Eg a striker who is overall rated 40 and 6* can often have better defensive stats than a player who is 1* and rated 18 overall. But realistically, would that striker be better at defending? No of course not, so it's stupid. Say you've got a top rate striker like Luiz Suarez, who is way better overall than say a defender playing in the English 2nd tier division, but would he be a better central defender than that guy, no of course not.

3. Being able to see a player's rating from half time. At the moment subs are complete guesswork, or based on seeing a player with poor condition. It would be nice to see if someone is under performing so we can sub them.

4. Being able to use your scouting system to search out a player in a certain position. Eg if you wanted a versatile player who could play DMR, MR and AMR, you could set your scouts to go look for someone like that.

5. Less skill points required to train a new position. Just think 50 is too many.

6. Implement the same ability you have on desktop to search by player position on the transfers section for iphone as well.

7. Be able to see the last round of results even after everyone has played. At the moment if I'm off to bed and 2 key teams are playing against each other, if by the time I wake up everyone in my league has played, I can only work out if they won, drew or lost, but I can't see what their score was unless they are my friends.

I think that's it for now. Nordeus get working on the above please lol...

1. I would say they do need some of those stats because I rather not have the goalie give up easy goals because that would put pressure on my offense to score at each time they are at the goal.

2. well look at this way you will find great players who overachieve awhile players who suck because they underachieve.

3. somewhat wouldn't be real because in real life teams keep their best players in regardless how good or how bad they are doing.

4. well when you are in the TRANSFER LIST you can do this so if you are looking for a player like that go in there to find him

5. Well they do need to make money for this game to stay alive.

6. I would think if this game continues on they will probably allow people to play it on other platforms . WHY add it to other platforms then have it get CLOSED later because that would be counter productive?

7. well actually there should be like a scoreboard where we could see the scores from every game then problem solved.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisville Strikers View Post
    1. I would say they do need some of those stats because I rather not have the goalie give up easy goals because that would put pressure on my offense to score at each time they are at the goal.

2. well look at this way you will find great players who overachieve awhile players who suck because they underachieve.

3. somewhat wouldn't be real because in real life teams keep their best players in regardless how good or how bad they are doing.

4. well when you are in the TRANSFER LIST you can do this so if you are looking for a player like that go in there to find him

5. Well they do need to make money for this game to stay alive.

6. I would think if this game continues on they will probably allow people to play it on other platforms . WHY add it to other platforms then have it get CLOSED later because that would be counter productive?

7. well actually there should be like a scoreboard where we could see the scores from every game then problem solved.
    Sorry I don't mean to be offensive, but your replies to my post either make no sense or are rather silly;

1) "I rather not have the goalie give up easy goals because that would put pressure on my offense to score at each time they are at the goal." What are you talking about? I'm saying the goalie should have different stats, stats that are more specific to being a goalkeeper. Did you even understand what I was saying?

2) Sorry this sentence makes absolutely no sense.....

3) Well then that's your decision to make if you sub an underperforming player or not!!! If you're a real life manager, and have a player like Wayne Rooney, if he's not performing well, then you make the decision as to whether, (as he's world class and a match winner), do you keep him on even though he's not playing well as even playing badly he can pull a piece of magic out of nowhere. That's what being a football manager is all about! So your response is flawed.

4) You haven't as with most of your responses, actually understood what I've said. At the moment the scout list has no input from you, it's just presented to you. But if say you wanted a Central midfielder who could also play in an attacking midfielder role, you could send your scouts out to look for someone with that criteria. That's what I was saying!

5) I don't spend real money. Only idiots spend real money on this game.

6) What on earth are you talking about! You can already play it on iphone!!!! I'm saying there is a feature of the desktop version that should exist on iphone!!!!

7) Probably your only sensible response and one of the few responses that actually made sense!

Jeez.......

You could also create the loan a player to another team, with the right of redemption paid in tokens. If you do not want to redeem it, the player returns to former club. It would be a fantastic idea!

Si potrebbe creare anche il prestito di un giocatore ad un'altra squadra, con diritto di riscatto pagato in tokens. Se non si vuole riscattarlo, il giocatore torna alla squadra di provenienza. Sarebbe una idea fantastica!

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Survivor View Post
    Sorry I don't mean to be offensive, but your replies to my post either make no sense or are rather silly;

1) "I rather not have the goalie give up easy goals because that would put pressure on my offense to score at each time they are at the goal." What are you talking about? I'm saying the goalie should have different stats, stats that are more specific to being a goalkeeper. Did you even understand what I was saying?

2) Sorry this sentence makes absolutely no sense.....

3) Well then that's your decision to make if you sub an underperforming player or not!!! If you're a real life manager, and have a player like Wayne Rooney, if he's not performing well, then you make the decision as to whether, (as he's world class and a match winner), do you keep him on even though he's not playing well as even playing badly he can pull a piece of magic out of nowhere. That's what being a football manager is all about! So your response is flawed.

4) You haven't as with most of your responses, actually understood what I've said. At the moment the scout list has no input from you, it's just presented to you. But if say you wanted a Central midfielder who could also play in an attacking midfielder role, you could send your scouts out to look for someone with that criteria. That's what I was saying!

5) I don't spend real money. Only idiots spend real money on this game.

6) What on earth are you talking about! You can already play it on iphone!!!! I'm saying there is a feature of the desktop version that should exist on iphone!!!!

7) Probably your only sensible response and one of the few responses that actually made sense!

Jeez.......

1) did understand what you were saying. I was just saying maybe the reason they have the same stats as the other players is because they are VIRTUE to their position also.

2) well you did say that Eg a striker who is overall rated 40 and 6* can often have better defensive stats than a player who is 1* and rated 18 overall. But realistically, would that striker be better at defending? and I said maybe the reason is you will have players who will overachieve awhile others will underachieve and that's why some players lower ranked will do better than higher ranked ones awhile they could be higher ranked ones do better than lower ranked.

so don't look as it as a bad thing look as it you will find GEMS when you sign or transfer a player that maybe you thought wasn't going to do well awhile you might think you are getting a AWESOME player when in reality that player is going to suck it up.

I realize this is not American football but in that sport there are BUSTS and there are GEMS when it comes to the draft and what not.

3) well you have a right to disagree with my response.

4) What I was saying you could just go to TRANSFER list and click on Central Midfielder and Attacking Midfielder then you would get maybe 10 players that you could look at and pick the best one for your team.

5) um ok and your point is??? What I was saying THIS GAME HAS TO MAKE MONEY or ELSE THEY WOULD CLOSE SHOP . I was not saying you had to spend money nor was saying people who spend money on this game are idiots . Just that for any game to make it for a long time on facebook they have to make money so if they aren't making money then you and me aren't playing this game anymore. Further more if those people you call idiots weren't spending this game wouldn't be FREE nor still playable so try to keep your pettiness to yourself.

6) what I was saying I rather see this game concrete on the desktop version and make it work smoothly on facebook before they tackle putting it on iphone or making sure it works smoothly on there.
    I think part of the reason most games or games on facebook don't work very smoothly is because they have so many bugs and they probably have the game on other platforms.
    If game companies would correct the bugs and make sure it works on the desktop and facebook properly first then they can have at it on the other platforms.
    for example I rather if this game fixed the bugs they know of before they add more bugs to the game.

7) if you say so.

Last thing if you didn't like what I said or thought they didn't make sense or silly there nothing written where you HAVE TO RESPONSED TO THEM.

you could have just moved along because there is nothing to see here.