Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By skitboll

Thread: Friendly games needs a change

Friendly games needs a change

Pleeaaase give us the option to either auto-reject all friendly games OR a chance to either accept or deny a friendly game invite.

This is spoiling the game!

Several threads already cover this issue but it doesn't seem to be top priority to solve this matter??
    YuLs, scale89 and MAHMOUD_15 like this.

Apprentice
    ah yes some dude that was below me sent me an invite, then started a friendly, tired out all my players, and then cancelled friendship request just so i might lose the match ahead. never again am i accepting friends on this game until they fix it
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

I absolutely agree.

This has been addressed several times but not been looked at. Nordeus need to do something about this...

Someone's CL final was in jeopardy after someone arranged a friendly with him.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I started a thread about this as well easy solution is to just have friends in your game fl who you actually know an make sure you ask them to message you etc.. to arrange a friendly. I have deleted pretty much all the ppl in my fl who I didn't know (with the exception of two ppl) as I was playing friendlies alot with out even knowing, the other thing would be to make a FB notification to tell you you have a game.