Thread: Transfers

Transfers

I think as well as having a transfer list where you have to bid for players,we should also be able to go to any team and be able to bid for players,it could make for interesting transfer activity!

Could be a nice add-on but there must be some restrictions to it.

i agree!!!

This feature has sort of already been added.

You can make offer for 3*/4*/5* players to other managers by "negotiation" by clicking on the players. You then see a green box on the bottom right of a other clubs players that says "make offer" However this does cost a number of tokens.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This feature has sort of already been added.

You can make offer for 3*/4*/5* players to other managers by "negotiation" by clicking on the players. You then see a green box on the bottom right of a other clubs players that says "make offer" However this does cost a number of tokens.

Really? I think it depends on the server, most of us don't have that feature.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Johnny View Post
    Yes, Johnny have right, not all server have it and is kinda unfair and bad but all what we can do atm is to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Johnny View Post
    I don't have that option either.
    Tho i have it on transfer bar, but not on the player itself.
    My friend doesn't have Negotiations at all

I don't have the option of direct negotiations with other managers as well. But if I did have, I would think twice before negotiating. Tokens are hard to come by. In addition to no video offer. Ahh! This is hard!