Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 2 ways to make T11 better

2 ways to make T11 better

here are 2 easy ways to make T11 better

1. Limit the number of scout players that can be bought each season to 5, I see so many players who replace their entire team every season, great for them if they want to spend all that money, but hardly realistic

2, Introduce relegation for the bottom 3 sides and limit promotion to the top 3 with a bonus champions league place for the team finishing 4th

opinions ?

Quote Originally Posted by JDPuss View Post

1. Limit the number of scout players that can be bought each season to 5, I see so many players who replace their entire team every season, great for them if they want to spend all that money, but hardly realistic

2, Introduce relegation for the bottom 3 sides and limit promotion to the top 3 with a bonus champions league place for the team finishing 4th

opinions ?
    They should put teams 4 n 5 into a new to build Europa league, so we wouldn't have just cl to play, and 6 n 7 just get promoted...

1. I like this because I only buy 1 or 2 scouts a year. But the problem is Nordeus does not want to limit the amount of tokens people will buy and use, so I don't think they will do this. It would help though in the Cup Draw against those heavy token buyers.
    2. Sorry but this is a bad idea. Enough people tank in this game to use that to their advantage. Imagine a manager with 22 players, 11 scouts and 11 3* or below players. All he needs to do is tank for a few seasons with his lower quality players, then have a team that will destroy everyone except in the cup

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    . Imagine a manager with 22 players, 11 scouts and 11 3* or below players. All he needs to do is tank for a few seasons with his lower quality players, then have a team that will destroy everyone except in the cup
    I dont see a problem with this ..if a player wants to spend 2-3 seasons squad building then wins the lot in S4 then thats OK as once promoted he would have to start the process all over again

opinions ?
    How about NO?
    Introduce Europa League!

I dont see a problem with this ..if a player wants to spend 2-3 seasons squad building then wins the lot in S4 then thats OK as once promoted he would have to start the process all over again
    It doesn't have to be S4. Someone on level 20 can get relegated 6 times in a row with a squad of 18 year olds, then for the next 6 seasons will probably have the best team in the league. If you lost the league 5 times in a row against a manager with a team like that, you would make another post about how stupid relegation is
    Peter Renn likes this.

RETIRED

3. Academy trained players are too expensive. If we have to spend money to build academy, why we have to spend tokens to sign contract with young player? Has anyone spent 15T to sign 3* young player from his academy? I haven't and I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    It doesn't have to be S4. Someone on level 20 can get relegated 6 times in a row with a squad of 18 year olds, then for the next 6 seasons will probably have the best team in the league. If you lost the league 5 times in a row against a manager with a team like that, you would make another post about how stupid relegation is
    so let me get this straight, your saying a Manager would deliberately get relegated 6 seasons in a row in order to win the league 5 seasons in a row and finish one division lower than he started at ....seems rather silly to me

And in what way would this differ from the current state of play where you get Managers who buy a complete new team of scout players every season in order to guarantee a league win ?
    Loadabollox FC first 8 seasons (currently on s24)
    Season League Cup Champs
    1 1 Qual --
    2 1 Qual 3rd
    3 1 QF 1st
    4 2 QF 1st
    5 2 3rd 1st
    6 2 1st grp
    7 2 1st grp
    8 2 3rd Last 16

Manager should be sacked after relegation and forced to search new job.
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

so let me get this straight, your saying a Manager would deliberately get relegated 6 seasons in a row in order to win the league 5 seasons in a row and finish one division lower than he started at ....seems rather silly to me

And in what way would this differ from the current state of play where you get Managers who buy a complete new team of scout players every season in order to guarantee a league win ?
    If you do this you dont have to buy scouts. And people will do anything just to dominate others in league play. It may seem silly to you but others would love it.
    Peter Renn likes this.

RETIRED

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast