Thread: 2 things that bug me....

Addicted

2 things that bug me....

1st, when I buy a player and his morale is zero. Surely a player you have just signed should be excited about his new club and have full morale, obviously his condition may not be 100% but i can live with that.
    2nd, I am sick of the World of warcraft video giving me sod all for my tokens.
    Rant over.

Addicted
    Make it 3 things... 3rd, at the start of a new season, why can't I see the form of a player I am bidding for. Surely I should see how he performed over his last 6 games. I have bought what looked liked good players only to find they had ratings of 445454. Had I seen that I would not have bid for them.

1. That was his morale at his old club. I agree it should be changed but that is how it is currently.
    3. You can't see his form because it is the new season. They wipe out almost all the old history, probably to make the game run smoother. So you can't see his form

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    1. That was his morale at his old club. I agree it should be changed but that is how it is currently.
    3. You can't see his form because it is the new season. They wipe out almost all the old history, probably to make the game run smoother. So you can't see his form
    I actually have to agree with the OP

1. We should have a morale for his old team and his new team . Baseball Mogul has one where if you could see his morale on his current team then if you traded for him you could see it on his new team.
    I have seen players where they had a bad one on their past team go to a great one for their new team and vice verse.
    It would be the same way if a player was on the worst team in his past season now he is on a team that should contend in that you would think his morale would skyrocket.

3. I think we should also see his form from the past season in only if someone had terrible form from the past season it would make people have second thoughts of getting him for their team.

for example lets say there is a 5 star goalkeeper with 3 symbols on the market .
    sure as it stands now everyone and their brother would try to get him.
    But lets say now you can see his form from the past season and really he stunk it up then people would have to debate the risk/reward of trying to get him.
    In that would he still do terrible on a new team or would he do 100% times better on a new team.
    Would he be a BUST(look up Ryan Leaf or others from pro football to see what I am talking about or would he be a GEM(look up Tom Brady from pro football to see what I am talking about.

I truly believe you have those 2 options 1 and 3 and you would different management from people who play this game.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Previous season form doesn't always give an indication of how they will perform. I have had players have great season and then slump, and the other way around (like a Scout that does well first season, sucks second, and picks up form next)
    Also, if form showed many players would have to be sacked since they would be too hard to offload.. MC's & GK's often have crappy form but contribute to the Team.

I agree about morale, though. When going to a new team it would be nice if it went up, but people would complain if it went down! So I doubt that will change.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vad
    Apprentice
    If I understand correctly, "past form is not an indication of future results". I.e. it's completely random. I even asked Support once, whether the form is an indicator of anything, and if I see the player in bad form game after game, does it mean that this will continue and I better sell him. Their reply was to the effect that past form means nothing for the future and one day he will improve.

Speaking of the morale, I'd think that issue #1 that should have an impact, is whether the game was won. So, if player with morale 80% plays a game and the team wins, his morale should improve, and even more so if there was bonus for the win, and even more if he became player of the match. Currently, the morale always goes only down, like if the only source of joy in life is paid psychologist.
    Last edited by vad; 08-27-2014 at 03:32 PM.