Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By scale89
  • 1 Post By skitboll

Thread: Subs...sort it out!!

Subs...sort it out!!

Getting rather annoyed that when I make a half time sub he doesn't come on til 50+ minutes....sort it out...Today it has cost me I was down to ten men and planned a switch at HT (score at 1-1) to take injured player off, instead he doesn't come off till 52' minutes? Oh and to compound my misery my opponents score in that time to get me an uphill task in what was always going to be a close game!!

effin' joke!

Sick of crap like this...

What I am suggesting it this miraculous thing whereby substitutions actually come on when you make them...i.e. next time the ball goes out of play rather than 15 minutes later
    Last edited by scale89; 02-13-2013 at 04:15 PM.
    Roquref likes this.

a little tip, if you want the sub to be in the half time.. make them around 43-44 min' or before the second half begin.. then it take change at 46 minute

Quote Originally Posted by shahaf22 View Post
    a little tip, if you want the sub to be in the half time.. make them around 43-44 min' or before the second half begin.. then it take change at 46 minute
    Should not be necessary. Subs should happen at the next pause; i.e. freekick, throw-in or cornerkick etc.
    I am annoyed that when I get an injured player it takes too long to replace him, leaving a weak spot for ten-fifteen minutes...
    Please correct this.
    Thank you
    scale89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shahaf22 View Post
    I only wanted to make the change because of an injury...I cannot foresee an injury!

Quote Originally Posted by skitboll View Post
    Should not be necessary. Subs should happen at the next pause; i.e. freekick, throw-in or cornerkick etc.
    I am annoyed that when I get an injured player it takes too long to replace him, leaving a weak spot for ten-fifteen minutes...
    Please correct this.
    Thank you
    agree with that, i was watching one of my games last night, made a sub on the 80th minute, sub was never made...

in that time opposition did one and a couple of corners happened.
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Quote Originally Posted by scale89 View Post
    I only wanted to make the change because of an injury...I cannot foresee an injury!
    exactly, we shouldn't have to wait for subs to occur, if its halftime and you make a sub it should be immediately applied.

two to three minutes yes cos ball might not go out of play but up to 10 is a joke..
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)