At the moment when we get to the 2,147,483,647 on cash it stops. We can't get more, so it makes trying to earn money pointless after a degree.

My suggestion is to reform how the cash is displayed, so that the minimum amount registered would be 1000. By the time you get to level 20 or so, there I little point in having the hundreds in cash, so maybe a bit of programing could be put in which rounds amounts up/down to the nearest thousand, thus eliminating the very easy way of hitting the integer.

By that I mean if you have 1,000 in cash it would show you cash as being 1.

The integer number of 2,147,483,647 would then be displayed as the user having 2,147,487 Thousand. This would then allow the user to collect 1000 times as much money before the integer is hit again.

Either that, or maybe the game needs to allow us to have "Investment Banks" where we can store reserve money in different piles - as currently it seems a bit unfair to earn money in the game and it is just lost. Unless they implement being able to save it some way, or buy Tokens / Packs for virtual money then the game is flawed in my opinion.