Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Chat feature...

Chat feature...

This game needs some kind of chat. We should be able to talk at least with our friends, without having to add them to facebook. If there is a reason for the absence of a chat and chatrooms, forum name should be included along with team name/manager name, so we can at least try to communicate via forum. Still I think that the game would advance if managers would be able to talk and give tips helping eachother let's say during a game you watch live. I am watching a game right now and I find myself desperately wanting to say to one manager that his formation is 100% wrong in every aspect... It kills me that I can't talk to him... Also in the matter of transfers, we should be able to make an offer and talk to the other manager in order to calculate the right amount of tokens that manager wants for this player instead of making an offer then getting a counter offer etc... Anyhow chat is vital for all games and Top Eleven shouldn't be the exception.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

vulgarity, translation, and troll chats are just a few reasons why it would be difficult to do
    Cat Harrison and Maxtax like this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

This is something that ALL games have to face when there is a chat, this won't change the fact that in any online game, chat is essential...
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, I think what RJSlow said applies as to some of the reasons why not.

My feelings: Yeah, it would be nice to be able to tell someone their formation is bad, or say good game.. which you can do already if you are FB friends. It's the not nice parts. Having played "social" games and on other platforms, I usually look for a way to turn the chat off. I don't appreciate trash talking, being harrassed, and the distraction of it. If there was chat on T11.. I would still be looking for a way to turn it off.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think a chat message place should be added to top eleven as well. I rather keep my facebook friends separate from my top eleven friends.

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    vulgarity, translation, and troll chats are just a few reasons why it would be difficult to do
    Although I agree with this view in the main, I also think it would be good to chat directly with your friends only. Like negotiation it could come in at Season 4. There would always be the "off" button if you didn't like it. Personal choice.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

the fact that there are trolls should not be stopping a chat feature. All sites have trols from the news paper website to the medical journal to mIrc ...

+1 for a chat it would be nice and since you are worried about troll put the on/off choice

Well reporting a player that missuses the chat function is the perfect solution for this problem. Even if it was not, still there is no excuse for the absence of chat -_-

Banned
    Evet Güzel Olur +1
    karçemarskars likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast