Thread: direct transfers with android app

direct transfers with android app

Top eleven should make it possible to buy players from your friends with the android app

yes,it would be nice.but i dont think they re gonna resolve this soon....

Yh...

Rookie
    Also should be able to see if the player is not a flop, I mean if he had played some games with his previous team I want to see his recent rating. You would not like to lose tokens in a bidding war and then discover that you bought some idiot who cannot perform.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokhtar Soliman View Post
    Also should be able to see if the player is not a flop, I mean if he had played some games with his previous team I want to see his recent rating. You would not like to lose tokens in a bidding war and then discover that you bought some idiot who cannot perform.
    Of course! Top eleven should work on that for its next update

Yeah that would be amazing truth to be told and it is a feature easily integrated into the game without much of effort from the devs. +1

Quote Originally Posted by mahdeenroy View Post
    Yeah that would be amazing truth to be told and it is a feature easily integrated into the game without much of effort from the devs. +1
    yh.....i also think so.....well its recent updates have added little to the game it should think of that we should get the opportunity to view our trophies and achievements with our mobile devices and if possible include the take over feature to...but in my view i don't see that happening

I hate purchasing a player, to later learn that his morale and condition are at 10%. Or even has an injury.