Thread: New Rules <<< Important!!!

New Rules <<< Important!!!

dear moderator,

just to the point, i lost many player (injured) because deliberate act other team . they set their team for doing rude play and make a lot of loss for me. maybe, they do that to wreak their team frustation of beated.

i'm attach a picture the deliberate act. see the yellow card she made and injury trough my player, i'm sure you can see the fact

New Rules &lt;&lt;&lt; Important!!!-new-picture-1-.jpg

please make a regulation for this unfair play. like cutting point, disqualification, or something can make other player think twice for doing unfair play.

thank you

Ahahahahahahaha...are you serious...

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Ahahahahahahaha...are you serious...
    i'm serious dude. are you agree with me?

you can set your team to play ''hard tackling'' im playing the game 10 months and it was always an option.
    Manger: Dean burroughs.

Club: Kilkenny rugby FC-level 13.

Club Anthem: Slayer-Here comes the pain!

Quote Originally Posted by kilkenny-rugby View Post
    you can set your team to play ''hard tackling'' im playing the game 10 months and it was always an option.
    yes i know about that, in real life too. but in the real world it's absolutly unagreed. if we have a player have hight tackle skill, even you set it hard the player will often tackle with rare injuring other player

Quote Originally Posted by Muhamed Syafrullah View Post
    dear moderator,

just to the point, i lost many player (injured) because deliberate act other team . they set their team for doing rude play and make a lot of loss for me. maybe, they do that to wreak their team frustation of beated.

i'm attach a picture the deliberate act. see the yellow card she made and injury trough my player, i'm sure you can see the fact

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Picture (1).jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	92

please make a regulation for this unfair play. like cutting point, disqualification, or something can make other player think twice for doing unfair play.

thank you
    I agree. 100%

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You can't doing what you said and also they are paying for what are they doing and their are risking to get red cards.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You can't doing what you said and also they are paying for what are they doing and their are risking to get red cards.
    is it equal if the palyer can't play 1-5 day/s (one of my player can't play for 20 day/s) cause got injured with the player can't play only 1-2 day/s cause got card/s?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Ofcourse is not same but is like in real life, you can injured a player for all season and stay 2 games
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

no rules have been broken , no action required imo.
    Level 7 newbie