Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Create a Top Eleven Team Ranking System

Create a Top Eleven Team Ranking System

How about creating a ranking system for all Top Eleven teams - showing where you rank in comparison to all other teams and managers in Top Eleven?

I'm sure every player would love to have the number 1 team in Top Eleven, but knowing where the leaders are (what level they're currently playing, their team value etc.) would add some motivation to continue improving your team and working your way through the levels.

Thanks
    Kevin
    Maxtax likes this.

Not bad suggestion ))
    or to make a top of most titles awarded players.

Dreamer
    or at least competition winners
    Server 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    or at least competition winners
    If you are referring to the giveaways they have they do have a list

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by kevinknight_76 View Post
    How about creating a ranking system for all Top Eleven teams - showing where you rank in comparison to all other teams and managers in Top Eleven?

I'm sure every player would love to have the number 1 team in Top Eleven, but knowing where the leaders are (what level they're currently playing, their team value etc.) would add some motivation to continue improving your team and working your way through the levels.

Thanks
    Kevin
    This is the only way to bring more the old and bored players back together.
    A system where you can see the other leagues, rankings ( per country) and international. I will be honest with you, when i started i've been happy to spend for some tokens, but after at the end of the season what you've been trying to build , they take it away all the time. Stars and value of the players. Im happy with the game , but in this past 4 years since my friend started , you havent change so much.
    I would like more change at least yearly, but big impact, not just bugs. You receive money from at least 30 % of the T11 players , you should be more inventive cuz budget is not a problem im sure.

Love this idea

Famous
    It's good idea. This should not be difficult. They are currently ranking our friends.

Saying "Yes" to ranking system.

I think it is a good idea to rank teams within the same level...

good idea
    Bur ranking will be by level
    each level has his rank

Quote Originally Posted by kevinknight_76 View Post

Thanks
    Kevin

How about a forum signiture with that information?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast