Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: U-21 players for free

i don't really support this idea now
    you can read my thoughts on general discussions

and i think nordeus won't approve this. why?
    well, one of many reasons is, if you get those two players for FREE, then you get an equivalent amount of money which is two or three times prize money of your champions league title or can also be five times the cost of building a new stadium at your current level. and you get that for FREE in every 20 days. how can it be possible that nordeus approve that idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    i don't really support this idea now
    you can read my thoughts on general discussions

and i think nordeus won't approve this. why?
    well, one of many reasons is, if you get those two players for FREE, then you get an equivalent amount of money which is two or three times prize money of your champions league title or can also be five times the cost of building a new stadium at your current level. and you get that for FREE in every 20 days. how can it be possible that nordeus approve that idea?
    i don't mind to pay the 24 tokens (i think that's the maximum) as far as the player is a good one. i almost never sign him cause he is minimum 6-7 quality points lower than my teams average. but they should give us a 5 star youth or a player equal to the teams average. i am willing to pay not only 24 but 50 tokens for a youth who has my average quality (a little lower than scout). the way the youth academy works until now is totaly useless to high quality teams.
    Maxtax likes this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    i don't mind to pay the 24 tokens (i think that's the maximum) as far as the player is a good one. i almost never sign him cause he is minimum 6-7 quality points lower than my teams average. but they should give us a 5 star youth or a player equal to the teams average. i am willing to pay not only 24 but 50 tokens for a youth who has my average quality (a little lower than scout). the way the youth academy works until now is totaly useless to high quality teams.
    nope. nordeus also won't like this idea. if they give you 5 star youngster every 20 days for 50 tokens, it's the same as they give you a player with higher quality than scout and also less price. since you sign an 18 yo player here. after 4 seasons, he can get additional 3 stars (equivalent to 8 stars at 22 yo, which is the youngest age you can find on scout list players). and guess what? you sign him every 20 days with 50 tokens and without paying money? of course they won't approve this idea

this academy system is a compromise. you cannot get every good thing packed in one option. there's always trade-off, pros and cons..

The amount of tokens should depend on what year league your playing in.
    If your year 1-3 5 tokens
    year 3-5 10 tokens and so on
    Fyhreri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexusboy View Post
    The amount of tokens should depend on what year league your playing in.
    If your year 1-3 5 tokens
    year 3-5 10 tokens and so on
    What a "nice idea", so according that, in my level they will cost 55 tokens. Except if you are doubling the figures so they will cost 2560 tokens thanks for supporting those who are a bit long around!
    Joshiko likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Everyone just want things for free. Like I said before, if you don't have the resources work harder with surveys and transfers. even though I buy tokens I don't always win. And even I buy tokens I still work hard to win every game no matter who's yah opponent. Here's a thought! Sign that crappy 3 star youngster who don't cost tokens, use 25 tokens buy green boosters and power train him.
    I'm sure he be a 5 star after power train and few games.

U-21 players for free-portar-nou.jpg <=== even if i have 221 tokens this player worth 5 or less tokens for me !

~ As you all can see it asks for 24 tokens !
    ~ As you all know with 24 tokens i buy two or more gk with better quality same age and maybe with SA too !
    ~ As you all know any idiot can comment about how youth academy should be , but how can you say it`s ok when the youth is useless ... if they remove it 100% is even better because they generate players in auctions anyway !

Cannot be true what i am reading on this tread !
    since nordeus don`t like the idea to let them both free ... they should make this change :
    Youth players should be : one for free and one with price between 1 ~ 10 tokens & money that player value !

You guys think it's better sign the less quality one and power train him with 24 tokens investment he be better than the token dude? not gona do it, just wondering...

Youth players aren't good enough I have the best academy but there still never good enough to get in my team, why don't they have special abilities when you have to pay 24 tokens for the best one

Ro Edu, I am one of the "idiots" you are mentioning, i dont want to convince anyone for anything , i dont care what anyone does thats why i am in that and the old forum for 2 years and i rarelly write, i am just say my opinion, also i am not dicussing if U21 price is high or low. I also agree that occasionaly some of them should have SA and some to be better quality but as an idiot who reached L25 without loosing a single season i am giving u an advise dont stick so much in Quality and SA (I am not saying that they are not considerably count), but equally counts the long term performance of a player which i usually found in U21 players(usually in the one who costs 24t). Its a matter of choice relax and enjoy the game no one forces you to buy them its just an option to you. I sure dont have or had teams full of players from U21, I evenly distribute players from transfer, scout list, U21, even direct transfer recently where i bought a very expencive but superb young player.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 03-07-2013 at 08:07 PM.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast