Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By champion
  • 3 Post By champion

Thread: Jersey colors

Jersey colors

There is a jersey I like the figure on it. But it is not the color I want. There are a few color options, but none of them is what I want. And I don't like the jerseys with colors I want.

Instead of offering us those limited options, why not make it so that we choose the color of those jerseys while buying them? I've been playing this game for 8 seasons and not for one day I found a good jersey I would like to buy. Please consider this.

Quote Originally Posted by Güven Çetin View Post
    There is a jersey I like the figure on it. But it is not the color I want. There are a few color options, but none of them is what I want. And I don't like the jerseys with colors I want.

Instead of offering us those limited options, why not make it so that we choose the color of those jerseys while buying them? I've been playing this game for 8 seasons and not for one day I found a good jersey I would like to buy. Please consider this.
    You cant change colours...i tried it too,and didnt worked...

That's what I'm saying. They should add a feature so we can color them ourselves when we buy them.

Banned
    Vay güven hocam İngilizce iyi heralde? translateden çevirmiyorsun değilmi? valla tercüme edersen eğer buraya çok şey yazarız seninle

Quote Originally Posted by champion View Post
    Vay güven hocam İngilizce iyi heralde? translateden çevirmiyorsun değilmi? valla tercüme edersen eğer buraya çok şey yazarız seninle
    translate'deki çeviriler rezalet. baya sorunun var oyunda heralde:P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Güven Çetin View Post
    translate'deki çeviriler rezalet. baya sorunun var oyunda heralde:P
    yo hiç bi sorunum yok çok şükür abi Sadece Öneri anlamında felan dedim.Bazende böyle basit ufak tefek sorular oluyor.. Türkiye forumunda in cin top oynuyor valla
    Last edited by champion; 11-29-2014 at 03:38 PM.