Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BeckStar

Thread: DAY OFF BETWEEN SEASONS :mad:

DAY OFF BETWEEN SEASONS :mad:

You need to have a day off between seasons!!! Seems a bit unfair that I woke up this morning to a 4-0 Cup loss. Had no idea I had a game at 12:23am EST as the schedule for the new season didn't come out till late last night. Didn't know about the game nor did I have time to prepare my team. Now Im pretty much out of the cup tourney. PLEASE SCHEDULE A DAY OFF BETWEEN SEASONS!!!

Famous
    Another unknown match schedule problem also occurs on day 3 for 1st league game.

On these days, I usually assume the 1st match occur at once after server maintenance, and plan the formation, player condition etc. accordingly. I will make changes if the match have not yet played.

yes it should be...its your bad luck,try to use an deffensive formation with counter attack,maybe you can save something...

Maybe not a day off... but atleast 12hours ;D lets say..
    Day starts at 4:00 am
    1st cup game at 4:00pm.. would give managers time to fix their teams.
    Same thing about day 3..
    Champions league game in the morning, between 6am and 4pm..
    League games start at 4:00 pm and so on...

Day off can be done only if they moved both 1st & 2nd leg on day 2...
    They wanna keep season of 28days, 4 weeks and start new season on sunday as the servers reach their peaks on the weekends.
    Staggy Stagg likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Addicted
    Like BeckStar I am not in favour of a day off. I quite like the way seasons are run but it would be nice for T11 to consider where people live when timing games. That also assumes that the country named on the account is the actual country they live in. Day 3 doesn't bother me as much because I am normally ready for it. For most games I am at work and cannot access my account, but I am able to set my team up before I go to work. What infuriates me is when I have 2 games in a short space when I am at work and I cannot change things between games.

I am in favour of day off but also in favour of keeping 28 day season.

I'd say just have 2 matches on day 2 - probably many ways to do it such as Day 1 Free Day 2 CL & Cup, Day3 L & Cup, Day 4 L & CL etc....no idea how this works out later on but if its problematic just tweak it a bit more.