Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By abdell67
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By abdotrix

Thread: something to change the game forever

something to change the game forever

for this new year there's some advices to make from top eleven more better:
    * add direct chatting between managers
    * add some sounds to the game(goals-fouls-cards...)
    * add another competition (why not a world tour where we can play against the best players from every country)
    * make many events where managers can have special rewards (like if connecting in special times for example or winning extra bonuses when winning friendly games in special days )
    * if the season starts in the 1st of every month it will be better
    * what is the importance of achievements if we will not be rewarded when accomplishing them ? and think also to add other positive achievements
    * if we can loan 1 player from friends in special tournament it will be a good thing
    * we need really to know the rating of the players during the game or at least in the half-time
    * nordeus needs seriously to review the prizes given for the competition winners (add some tokens and give more cash)
    * top players and top scorers and top assists must be awarded with tokens
    * reducing the time of rest will be great
    * only 1 daily gift from all the players is seriously not enough
    * 1 day of rest between 2 seasons will be very useful to preapare our teams
    * Nordeus must think also to add more buildings (like hotel for example)
    * make all the features in the web version available in the mobile version and make a windows phone version

i hope Nordeus will consider these advices because i think it will make our game moooooooore nice and will attract a big number of new managers

Famous
    Thanks for your summary. These points should be at least worth for consideration by Nordeus.

If there will be rest day between 2 seasons, I support to arrange the extra day as post-season day of the earlier season. I like to screen captures to record the status of the team before season end. At present, soon after the real last league game finish, the season end server run will start very soon. I always failed to record the true positions before the server run.
    Francesco Maiello likes this.

U did well my friend especialy the idea of direct chating between friends that's all what i need

peace
    Francesco Maiello likes this.

thank you for your replies my friends
    i hope Nordeus will hear us