Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Suggestion about tokens as reward for non buyers

Suggestion about tokens as reward for non buyers

Hy everyone...

Here's a propositon about tokens as reward for winning a competition but only for players that are not buying the tokens. It could be done very easily and it would be great stimulans for non buyers to continue on playing the top eleven.
    At beggining of season all managers would have rights to clame the reward, but the first time they buy tokens they would be expelled out of competition. At the end...the teams who end up in top 4 places without buying tokens would be rewarded with 12, 10, 7 and 5 tokens for their hard work and great managerial abilities. With those tokens they could strenghten their teams for the next season and force buyers to buy even more tokens, and nordeus probably wouldn't lose any money, and players would have more challenges and goals in game. It's a win-win solution...consider this option.
    thon and kullehh like this.

It's a great idea,but as you may know - Nordeus is having hard time giving out free tokens.

+1, great idea. Or they can put token buyers in same leagues
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    +1, great idea. Or they can put token buyers in same leagues
    They do!!! My better account ends up in a league full of scouts. My other account is so boring with 4 star average I win everything too bad its on IOS I can't see the top scorer/passer stats. As for the idea it don't seem right as encouraging people not to buy tokens? I think they would lose alot of money this way because instead of spending 200 tokens/season you can probably get 5 star team for like 100 tokens and win the league. If there are 4 token buyers in a league who don't mind spending $10/month the non-buyers will never win any tokens. Trying to stop people winning against you by encouraging them to buy tokens only for you to win tokens and be stronger than them in the future? The only way to make this token issue better for Nordeous and players is to get better U-21 system. They should input "scouts" as staff which you can hire and they scout young talents for you or you invest in a youth camp in Brazil for example. Instead of buying success, we will have another tradition of growing our own talents. Also Nordeous will never earn another token for the U21 system they using right now. You should hire a "scout", let him judge a young talent, then if you feel he can become a star in the future then you have a choice of signing him with tokens. The success depends on how good your "scout" is but make it realistic, don't give us that 50/50 bs. Also create more chances for non-buyers to buy tokens with mini-games related to football. This game focus too much on money I fear it wont last.

Quote Originally Posted by Cana 22 View Post
    Hy everyone...

Here's a propositon about tokens as reward for winning a competition but only for players that are not buying the tokens. It could be done very easily and it would be great stimulans for non buyers to continue on playing the top eleven.
    At beggining of season all managers would have rights to clame the reward, but the first time they buy tokens they would be expelled out of competition. At the end...the teams who end up in top 4 places without buying tokens would be rewarded with 12, 10, 7 and 5 tokens for their hard work and great managerial abilities. With those tokens they could strenghten their teams for the next season and force buyers to buy even more tokens, and nordeus probably wouldn't lose any money, and players would have more challenges and goals in game. It's a win-win solution...consider this option.
    So in that case count me in on non buyers side, thats what many buyers will think, what about already buyers are they permanently out of this?
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You can have great achievments even without giving 1$ but like in real, more moneys better chances to win, nothing wrong, all games are same.
    MoonMaiden likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    So in that case count me in on non buyers side, thats what many buyers will think, what about already buyers are they permanently out of this?
    No man.... I don't think hat buyers will stop buying tokens for a chance of winning 12 tokens at the end of season...why would they, when they can get 14 T for just 2 $? But players who aren't buying tokens and playing this game just for fun would found this suggestion very useful! And nobody is permanetly out of this...every season for each self! I think that isn't such a bad idea, but Nordeus really don't care much about our ideas anyway so I don't know why do we bother at all...

Ideas that suggest ways to get tokens are allways welcomed
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Rookie
    Awefull idea.. Nordeus is a company and they want to make money. Encouraging people to not spend their money on the game is just retarded..
    Sorry for being so harsh but just be logical..
    MoonMaiden likes this.

So I can buy all my tokens before next season and win the competition because I didn't buy it after it started

Might want to rethink that one lol..

You must consider what counts as "buying" because like me, anyone can earn free tokens too.
    MoonMaiden likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast