Thread: Friendly matches

Rookie

Friendly matches

Hi,

Today I got challenged to play a friendly match. I noticed to late and the game went on (I won 1-3).
    Why can you just decide on your own to play against an other team? Shouldn't both team agree?
    My players were pretty tired already and I'm lucky I didn't got injuries..
    I think when some one wants a friendly match they need to send a request which you can accept or decline.

This is the 1000th time someone has suggested this lol... Nordeus said they will do something but they haven't.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    Hope you'r listening men up high there's another person speaking up and talking sense.
    You cant have friend in this game because they can hurt you.
    It can't be that hard to change a cancel button to a accept button.

Really hope that the fix this.
    Just let people deside to play a friendly or not

I'm not always online....and to play 4 games on 1 day is costing too much of my players conditions.

I'm just new on here & had actually come searching for a thread to find out how to turn the "friendlies" off!!
    i've found this & can't believe there is no option for this....it's both ludicrous & baffling!
    i'm in level 3 & doing pretty well, i've won the league both seasons so far, losing only once in season 2 & conceded just 5 goals!
    i also got a 3rd in my maiden Champions League campaign but it don't just happen by chance....
    the point i'm trying to make is that i put a lot of time & effort into playing T11, could say i've caught the bug
    today sees me kick off my 1st game in the new league season & also the opening match in my CL group within an hour of each other...
    so last night seen quite a bit of effort to gain a few extra tokens to try & add a player or two....once done & had sorted training, i set up my team selections, formations & strategies before leaving my squad in rest mode within a time schedule that would see my squad in almost perfect condition in time for the double-header later today....job done eh?
    at almost 2am this morning, watching tv, i got a notification.....a relative who is also a facebook friend, had decided to venture into the world of T11 management & the first thing he done was none other than to arrange a friendly with my "Killie Tims"
    being as dedicated as i am, haha....the best i could do was log on for the 2nd half & keep substituting as many as i could to try & spread the drop of condition around, but i could do nothing about the already injured CM i had just bought only hours earlier, after some valiant effort! i wasn't a happy chappie...but had to laugh when he messaged me soon after, expressing his delight at only losing by a couple of goals to the CL semi-finalists! lol
    when i explained what he had done in the name of a so-called feckin' friendly! his reply was short & sweet...we are the Celtic wee cuz, we don't do friendlies! hence my orders to press you all over the park & to kick the sh** outta u!
    who needs friends on T11 when you have family like that eh? haha
    anyways....i put a lot of effort into this game like so many others & loads of others i hear, also put a lot of money into it! so why is it possible for anyone to just take your team out for a match?.....for a lot on here, it's a paid for service which has no protection!
    what's to stop someone say, sabotaging your teams condition on the eve of a big match or whatever? it's just crazy, a little like me after that epic post!

Why not give all users the option to either allow or not allow friendly matches.

Another idea would be to give managers the option to set the time slot in which they would like friendly matches to be played.

I hope they are listening. 20 LVL guy just beat me 7:0 while I am still LVL 2. Hope they will take care of it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by atimforlife View Post
    I'm just new on here & had actually come searching for a thread to find out how to turn the "friendlies" off!!
    i've found this & can't believe there is no option for this....it's both ludicrous & baffling!
    i'm in level 3 & doing pretty well, i've won the league both seasons so far, losing only once in season 2 & conceded just 5 goals!
    i also got a 3rd in my maiden Champions League campaign but it don't just happen by chance....
    the point i'm trying to make is that i put a lot of time & effort into playing T11, could say i've caught the bug
    today sees me kick off my 1st game in the new league season & also the opening match in my CL group within an hour of each other...
    so last night seen quite a bit of effort to gain a few extra tokens to try & add a player or two....once done & had sorted training, i set up my team selections, formations & strategies before leaving my squad in rest mode within a time schedule that would see my squad in almost perfect condition in time for the double-header later today....job done eh?
    at almost 2am this morning, watching tv, i got a notification.....a relative who is also a facebook friend, had decided to venture into the world of T11 management & the first thing he done was none other than to arrange a friendly with my "Killie Tims"
    being as dedicated as i am, haha....the best i could do was log on for the 2nd half & keep substituting as many as i could to try & spread the drop of condition around, but i could do nothing about the already injured CM i had just bought only hours earlier, after some valiant effort! i wasn't a happy chappie...but had to laugh when he messaged me soon after, expressing his delight at only losing by a couple of goals to the CL semi-finalists! lol
    when i explained what he had done in the name of a so-called feckin' friendly! his reply was short & sweet...we are the Celtic wee cuz, we don't do friendlies! hence my orders to press you all over the park & to kick the sh** outta u!
    anyways....i put a lot of effort into this game like so many others & loads of others i hear, also put a lot of money into it! so why is it possible for anyone to just take your team out for a match?.....for a lot on here, it's a paid for service which has no protection!
    what's to stop someone say, sabotaging your teams condition on the eve of a big match or whatever? it's just crazy, a little like me after that epic post!
    Quote Originally Posted by atimforlife View Post
    my suggestion is to remove players who arrange friendlies like that from T11 friends list