Thread: Improvement

Improvement

Hey
    Id like to hear some sound in the web version of the game. Furthermore id like to see the offside statistics and some more statistics of the match . Maybe some shoot places during the match and something like that. Also id like to know if my player is playing good or not during the game.
    Btw great game i love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

top needs 2d and 3d

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Semaan View Post
    Hey
    Id like to hear some sound in the web version of the game. Furthermore id like to see the offside statistics and some more statistics of the match . Maybe some shoot places during the match and something like that. Also id like to know if my player is playing good or not during the game.
    Btw great game i love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this game is getting boring and we all need to watch games to be able to know who is playin bad or good even if its just a screen with squares movin the ball around atleast we can then see who is losin possesion or keepin possesion etc topeleven has 3 months to introduce or even mention 2d and 3d or even fukin 1d or i quit this game and stupid commentary at end this seas i give all players 3 year contract and leavin them to it so it will have 3 months to even mention 1d or like millions of others i will quit game and remove it from facebook