Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: limit player without contract

Question limit player without contract

hi all,
    is it possible to limit the number of player in club or is it always limited ?
    11 players
    7 Seat
    4 Reserve
    and after the player havent not yet contract for 7 days or reduce at one day ....
    Is it possible to limit this because some players abuse they buy all free agent player (one exemple today a same person buy 12 players, yesterday the same things and so on ... He has plenty of token ....)
    thanks for your response ...

Edit : only 15 minutes ... 3 players buys with 20 tokens ... And it is allways this all the day ... He has only one "place" in s team and i suppose he has 10 players or more without contract !
    Last edited by Eric Perromat; 02-27-2015 at 04:55 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ha ha maybe this guy it's me
    just joking - I didn't buy 12 free agent in a day but I bought a lot this season
    Well, you 're right, this isn't fair but I don't agree with your suggestion because those 7 days give a flexibility for both, token players or not.
    My suggestion is that a team must use a free agent at least in one official match before he can sell him.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

no it's don't you ;-)
    I also bought free agent player but i don't want to buy them all ! the player i mean when he cames during the day spend at least 20 tokens ... Last days I spend 15 tokens for nothing ... 10 minuts after he also spend 20 tokens !
    as you say it isn't fait ! your idea is also good !

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Perromat View Post
    no it's don't you ;-)
    I also bought free agent player but i don't want to buy them all ! the player i mean when he cames during the day spend at least 20 tokens ... Last days I spend 15 tokens for nothing ... 10 minuts after he also spend 20 tokens !
    as you say it isn't fait ! your idea is also good !
    Today same player has spend 54 tokens ... I write all the player he bought since 4 days ... and now he only rent a pler he bought on Thursday !
    I think it isn't fair play and normal !
    Noreus must do something to limit the free agent player or the number of player without contract we can have !

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Uhm... It's near the end of the season, this may be a savvy guy that plans to make his budget by selling them off on Day 1 next season (and maybe signing some to keep too). I look for them the whole last week of the season too.He may be unwilling to take a bank loan (that's a limit of mine as well, even though I buy T) but wants $$.

Since the number we can have signed is so limited I am against the idea of limited unsigned, unless it is like the favorites list and goes up with your level, though even then that has a down side because early levels the only way to make good $$ is FA's.

I kind of like the idea of having to play them in a match, but would that also apply to my freebie youth (likely, yes?)
    I don't usually want to play them in a League (or heaven forfend CL) match but maybe a friendly.

If you already encountered this guy once, why are you still bidding against him? Maybe look at the transfer list at different times.. he has to sleep sometime. I had a rival on the same level as me for many seasons, if I saw him bid on a player I didn't even bother trying for him. I found he lived in Italy so looked during what was the middle of the night there.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-01-2015 at 05:15 AM. Reason: more to say
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Even though I only got 35 tokens per season, I was crazy earlier in this season that I brought and sold many, approximately 5 or 6, free agents. At one point, I had about 6 unsigned players including a few free agents. But this is not my habit. I cannot afford to do so frequently. I sign free agents when my team had temporary free player slot during squad upgrading.

Personally I don't object defining such a limitation. In my opinion, 4 or 5 is usually very very sufficient. But I don't agree putting too many restrictions on token buyers/farmers for using their tokens. They have advantages because they put their resources on the game.

Player buying & selling are slow processes. If replacement players must be acquired after selling players to free player slots, my team may sometimes have shortage of players for several matches.

ok for that ... Sorry I am french and he is french too ;-) => Cat Harrisson
    In my mind he must have 25 players unsigned ... He bought 5 or 6 free agent player ... So if it is possible to limit at 10 unsigned ... I think it's fair ... or limit the time to 3 days ... it's only what i say ...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hey since you parler French, I believe we are still looking for a French speaker that has knowledge of the game and Forum, to be a Moderator for the sub Forum.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...%C3%A7ais.html

It's a good suggestion I think 10 would be a sensible limit.
    Eric Perromat likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Only glanced at this but I think this would also impact on the game mechanic for unsigned players from 1 season to another.

I have one guy in particular on my main team's server who buys up FAs obsessively so I can understand the problem but fortunately he doesn't come on until 4pm my time so I can pick up plenty before then.

If there was to be a limit I'd suggest it was on the number of TM transactions for FAs at bid stage, but tbh I've not thought it through.