Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Allocating skill points according to the position held by the player

Allocating skill points according to the position held by the player

Hi and sorry for my bad English,

What about the possibility to predefine allocating skill points according to the position held by the player.
    For example: for goalkeepers and defenders 50% in defense, 10% in attack and 40% in physical and mental; for midfielders 30% in defense, 40% in attack and 30% in physical and mental; for strickers 10% in defense, 50% in attack and 40% in physical and mental. The percentage (or other system) would be adjustable by the manager to spend less time doing it one by one.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There can be no difference greater than 20, so those percentages would be only possible in low levels.

Not everyone would agree with having them so skewed, depending on formation and orders that wouldn't work for everyone.
    As an example,I have physical highest on all but GK, it would make it very hard for me to get my players where I want in physical if they started so far down in that category.

I have noticed the last couple of seasons the generated players aren't as exactly even as they once were, their main skill set is slightly higher than others, which is nice.

I also look on the transfer list for Hot Prospects that come from a team that assigns points how I like, I have found a couple really good players that I didn't have to do any training on, they were already ready to be on my team.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-01-2015 at 03:58 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okay, thanks for your answer. So if I understand, all your players but GK are 100 in defense, 100 in attack and 120 in physical and mental (example)? Does it work?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    They vary, but I have some pics of their stats in this post: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...tml#post326663
    Adtop likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There is already something like this in the 'Focus' function. Just what %age is allocated on focused areas is not revealed but its certainly not 100%.

But I like to do this myself rather than use templates so I'd hope it was toggled on/off.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 03-01-2015 at 11:56 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.