Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By IGOR

Thread: Negotiations

Negotiations

Can there be a cancel button for the manager who send the offer?

Thanks.
    pcmacdaniel and Gert Funck like this.

Server: 107 Team: FC Vardar

Famous
    I agree!!!

Famous
    For auction, the token spent should be gone even though withdrawal is allowed.

For negotiation or scout offer, the bidder should lose at least 1 token, same as bidding in auction. In my opinion, the cost ought to be more, because the target players' skill points are locked during the offer period without compensation.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-12-2015 at 07:10 AM.

No. Make a mistake pay the price.

Can Negotiations not be cancelled completely?

Can we not get the direct, off-market, transfer option that it claims to be. 3-5* coverage, opt-in/opt-out, no(/a less rigid) tie-in between tokens and cash, blah blah, yada yada....just something more useful than "1 SP away from *yawn*. (Why can't I offer double the market value and minimal tokens?)

If exploiting is the concern then obviously some upper or lower limits could be devised and even limit the number of off market transfers per season.

I post this because now on my server is hard to buy a player even with 31 years. So i send offers to clubs but sometimes it happens i win a player from auction and i want to cancel some of my negotiations, but i cant and i need to wait the time to expire.
    Last edited by IGOR; 03-12-2015 at 10:13 PM.

Server: 107 Team: FC Vardar