Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Loan system

Loan system

I want to loan out players in Top Eleven
    There are some players that has potential but not yet a regular starter
    It would be good if we can loan them out and gain experience

On the other hand we can borrow players from other teams for a season's use only, or can decide whether to complete the transfer after one season's loan based on their performance

That is beneficial to both clubs... The club who borrows can pay a sum of money and 1 or 2 tokens
    Paul Dahlin and fc mais like this.
    Chelsea FC
    Pride of West London
    League Champions (6): Season 5, Season 8, Season 12, Season 18, Season 22, Season 28
    Champions League Winner (1): Season 3
    Cup Winner (1): Season 2
    --Non-Token Buying Player--

I also think a loan system would be good especially for players coming through the academy, they could be loaned out to teams in a lower division, thus gaining experience and progressing while not weakening the main squad. The teams could at the end of the season agree a transfer fee set by the parent club or the player reverts back to the parent club.

This could be run with another level of transfers, with a nominal 1 or 2 token cost and a small initial fee for the player.

Lightbulb Loaning Players & Improved Bidding

It would be cool to be able to add a loan option where players can be sent to lower divisions so that they can make progress at somewhere they'd play. It was also be cool if the manager gets the tokens that the other managers/bidders spent on the player (so if a total of 10 players put a bid in the first round and the player is sold, the manager receives 10 tokens through the bidders).

Famous
    If young players will be sent to lower division, their training progress will be slowed down because they are higher star there, and they will not eventually develop to a high quality player for your team.

Loan market

What do you guys think to creating a loan market, where higher level managers can loan out players they need to improve, such as youth players. They could do this maybe for a season, pay the players wages and give the other manager maybe a quarter of what the player is worth. If the other manager needs him or the player is getting close to another level they could call him back? To me this works for everyone as it improves the managers team, helps improve the player for no cost to the owner. Maybe have a limit to one or two loan players at any one time? What do you guys think?

Famous
    If players who were loaned to the lower level teams will develop slower, will you still want such loan deal?

I still think it would be better than the player taking up space in your squad, you won't have to pay him and receive a fee for him to go on loan. As long as he's improving towards the next level, you can then call him back and sell him or give the person who's got him on loan first refusal

Famous
    I don't think I will loan out fast trainers to lower level teams because of the impact of club level to training efficiency.

Actually, I understand the advantages you mentioned. I also like your idea to restrict number of loans. But, to make the scheme fair, I prefer there is a limit of total number of loans per season and a restriction that only 1 loan deal to another team in same season.

I also wrote some rough ideas on this in this old thread:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...rs-tokens.html

Loan Players.

I think that loaning would be a perfect suggestion for the game.
    For ex.I need an veteran player but for 1 season,but thats all i dont need him anymore,i dont someone which ibought him for an really expensive price to stay all time on the bench after i am done with him.
    Ex.2.My most important player is injured and he needs 5 days to recover.On this days I have the most important matches of the season.So what,I must stay all time on the transfer market to find a player like him and i REPEAT iT he is my most important player which means he is really good and to find a relly good player I must spend a lot of cash.Lets not mention the whole wasted tokens!

The period the player will be loaned would be minimum:1 week,maximum:1-2 seasons.
    Of course also the period between them.{time}
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Loan Deals

This has probably been mentioned before, but a good way to encourage making friends on Top Eleven is loan deals. A player can ask to sign a friends player on loan for a season and if the request is accepted then the player leaves the friends squad and joins the team of the one who signed them. At the end of the season there can be the option to resign that player on loan, similar to expiring contracts that is already implemented.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast