Thread: Sniping

Sniping

I'm sorry, but the auction system sucks. It penalizes people with lesser Internet connections, but more importantly it doesn't simulate any real world negotiation. There should be fifteen seconds minimum on the clock after every bid, which would truly find out what the market is willing to pay for a player and earn maximum revenue for the selling team. But making people spend tokens on random sniping bids and still get beat by a quarter of a second is garbage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FineRedMist View Post
    I'm sorry, but the auction system sucks. It penalizes people with lesser Internet connections, but more importantly it doesn't simulate any real world negotiation. There should be fifteen seconds minimum on the clock after every bid, which would truly find out what the market is willing to pay for a player and earn maximum revenue for the selling team. But making people spend tokens on random sniping bids and still get beat by a quarter of a second is garbage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I know it is bad system for players, but remember that they are company who makes profit, a lot of money which is for them on 1st place. No wonder that they want from us to buy and spend as much as possible tokens....
    Ex top eleven player

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I do think it is unfair for slow connection, as said. When you have a slow connection all you can do is bid early in the round and hope to scare them off...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]