Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By root kanal

Thread: Tokens For Accomplishments

Tokens For Accomplishments

I would like to see more tokens awarded. Like 7 for first place 5 for second and 3 for third and maybe 1 for advancing. Same for cup winners and runners up. Also tokens awarded for top goal scorer and assist leader, like 5 for top guy, 3 for second etc. there has to be more ways to get tokens within the game. This is the only sore point I have with this great game. Maybe others can make suggestions on other ways to earn tokens. And MAYBE if enough people comment on this, top eleven will take notice.

)))

Thats a fantastic idea, ive been commenting on so many other posts with comments aimed at the fact this game is so token orientated but doesnt give you many free token options and rewards,so the people that pay are the ones that seem to get further in the game. I think if they dont want to give more free tokens or rewards then they should lower all the tokens they asked for during game play.

This is an excelent idea! I would add to this, a statistics of cup and CL as well as achivements for topscorers

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -