Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tommypro79
  • 1 Post By Raykco

Thread: friendly approval

friendly approval

hey
    u MUST make an option for us to accept a friendly match.
    sometimes i cant notice that a friendly match is about to occur, and the game destroying my players' condition and causing troubles (no players to select or injuries).

please make an option to auto accept or "ask me before setting a friendly match".

best regards
    Last edited by tommypro79; 11-25-2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: words fix
    jalal likes this.

I think it should be the opposite of what it is now. At present, if someone sets a friendly game, the match goes ahead unless you press "cancel". That means you have to be logged-in at the time.

It should be the reverse. The match should be automatically cancelled, unless you click to accept the challenge.
    jalal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I think it should be the opposite of what it is now. At present, if someone sets a friendly game, the match goes ahead unless you press "cancel". That means you have to be logged-in at the time.

It should be the reverse. The match should be automatically cancelled, unless you click to accept the challenge.
    as i said in other words.

an option to accept an invitation to friendly

Exclamation

+1

I hate when i friends Destroy my team before a good match hmm...
    Big mistake
    i removed all my friends...

indeeed I warned all my friends to NOT do it..

they should also make a message system,so you can sent messages to talk about this..

Must have option for TE........

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypro79 View Post
    hey
    u MUST make an option for us to accept a friendly match.
    sometimes i cant notice that a friendly match is about to occur, and the game destroying my players' condition and causing troubles (no players to select or injuries).

please make an option to auto accept or "ask me before setting a friendly match".

best regards
    use search next time :P, there are already more posts like this but yes I agree with you, they already are planing to change this
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook