Thread: Player Awards

Player Awards

As the League season goes on the top scorers, assists and rating players are shown. It would be good if when any player is the top ranked person at the end of the season this could be shown on the players stats. This would be good if it could be for the life of the player. maybe just showing the number of times they received this over their career. it would also be good to show the number of times the player helped their team win each of the titles, league, championship and cup, again for the life of their career.

I think this would be great to see and would also help when looking to buy/sell players.

Good idea
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

I also meant to say that i think it would be good to show the career stats for matches/goals/assists etc also on the stats screen

Good idea, but sometimes people buy players for one match only, or they sell the team as soon as they mathematically secure the title.

Nordeus can't even offer us simple stuff like direct transfers through the mobile apps. You have to log in a desktop.

Or such simple stuff like cheering for friends in other servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Good idea, but sometimes people buy players for one match only, or they sell the team as soon as they mathematically secure the title.

Nordeus can't even offer us simple stuff like direct transfers through the mobile apps. You have to log in a desktop.

Or such simple stuff like cheering for friends in other servers.

Yeah that why I think it will be good to show career stats also, that way you can see if a player has been consistantly good. Like i have a striker who i have had for a long time, hes played 145 league matches and scored 98 times no to mention champions league and cup. once he's transferred out of my team to someone else, all of that has gone and anyone looking at him from that point onwards will not be able to see how good he has been.

Everyone loves statistics, so yea, I agree, and seems not too hard to get this thing working.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoied View Post
    Everyone loves statistics, so yea, I agree, and seems not too hard to get this thing working.
    Thanks