Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree106Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Browser version feature requests

So I don't care about how many times it has been stated but I would like to suggest improvements in the auctions since the waiting games are utter bs in terms of player pools that pops up every 5 minutes rn. Here they are :

1. Make the auctions tied to the manager levels. That way less people from different levels bidding on one player (for example, rn is managers from different servers and different levels, now should be managers from different servers but the level difference should be up to 2 only (for example 12-13-14 or 33-34-35 instead of 4-60+))

2. Increase the number of players per minute up to 40 pr more from just 15 with specified number of players per position range. I suggest 6 GKs, 6 STs and the rest are MFs and DFs. The player pool rn is not only narrow but with only few positions/SAs available.

My point is that this will keep the bidding war scam open but with less waiting games because what we have right now is hundreds of managers trying to fish for players in a very small pool. Not all of us have enough time to wait for players in position and SA we need and we want to invest more time training them or compete in special matches
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

One of my favorite things is the "Top Scorer Challenge". I would love it if there would be also a "Top Assist Challenge".

I think we should think about introducing relegation for the bottom 2 teams in every league as there is usually 2 or 3 teams every season who are not active players. They should maintain same quality at the lower level so not to gain an advantage when relegated.

Banned
    Great content! Thanks for sharing!

Addicted
    bring back international cup to te
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Browser version doesnt have ability to watch videos. Not too long enough here was event only for android version. All these bugs with browser version. I wonder when they announce that browser version will be not supported anymore :/
    khris likes this.

I think we need to have the right to decide what to do with that skill point, not letting the game decide which attributes will increase. vidmate insta save
    Last edited by feedtalenine; 03-15-2021 at 11:56 AM.
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Remove time markers of every single daily viveo clip. Make their activity daily
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    bring back international cup to te
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Browser version doesnt have ability to watch videos. Not too long enough here was event only for android version. All these bugs with browser version. I wonder when they announce that browser version will be not supported anymore :/
    Quote Originally Posted by feedtalenine View Post
    I think we need to have the right to decide what to do with that skill point, not letting the game decide which attributes will increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman0013 View Post
    Remove time markers of every single daily viveo clip. Make their activity daily
    These are common suggestions but we'll keep all of them in our reports.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678