Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Visionary S
  • 1 Post By Blackkiwi
  • 1 Post By An Bainisteoir

Thread: Temporary block friend option

Temporary block friend option

A temporary block on friends would be a useful addition, especially if you are going to play them in a big cup match.

I could be potentially playing a friend in the champions league final. (Both at semi final CL at the moment).
    At the moment he can view all my games friendlies, league and cup.
    If I set up a friendly match to test tactics against another team then he can view it.
    Worse still, he could arrange a friendly with me!
    It is the equivalent of allowing your competitor to see an open training session!

I am debating whether to unfriend him as a result.
    The only problem is then you cannot add the person as a friend again. He always sends boosters and skills points. It would seem unfair.

Then should be some sort of temporary block option for this reason.

What is the problem with friendlies, they have no effect on your team

I see the tactical point, but you could also use it to confuse him. Setting a fake tactic and change it just before kickoff

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by An Bainisteoir View Post
    A temporary block on friends would be a useful addition, especially if you are going to play them in a big cup match.

I could be potentially playing a friend in the champions league final. (Both at semi final CL at the moment).
    At the moment he can view all my games friendlies, league and cup.
    If I set up a friendly match to test tactics against another team then he can view it.
    Worse still, he could arrange a friendly with me!
    It is the equivalent of allowing your competitor to see an open training session!

I am debating whether to unfriend him as a result.
    The only problem is then you cannot add the person as a friend again. He always sends boosters and skills points. It would seem unfair.

Then should be some sort of temporary block option for this reason.
    I understand your worries (and your decision if you unfriend him). However, in another angle you can do the same things on your friend (e.g. test your tactics against him through friendly matches). So it is still fair. In fact, adding friends are always neutral.

BTW, I don't notice any system restriction to block you from re-friending others. For additional information, if he/she is your facebook friend, you need to friend/unfriend in facebook level.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I understand your worries (and your decision if you unfriend him). However, in another angle you can do the same things on your friend (e.g. test your tactics against him through friendly matches). So it is still fair. In fact, adding friends are always neutral.

BTW, I don't notice any system restriction to block you from re-friending others. For additional information, if he/she is your facebook friend, you need to friend/unfriend in facebook level.
    Oh I did not not make it clear this guy is a t11 friend not facebook one.

I know you can't refriend a t11 former friend. Because on my first day of playing the game I was pressing buttons and unfriended a t11 manager.

It then did not let me re-friend him!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by An Bainisteoir View Post
    Oh I did not not make it clear this guy is a t11 friend not facebook one.

I know you can't refriend a t11 former friend. Because on my first day of playing the game I was pressing buttons and unfriended a t11 manager.

It then did not let me re-friend him!
    Oh sorry. Probably I forgot. I have a friend who un-friend me before league draws and we re-friend for 3 times. I always he re-friend me but I suddenly recalled that he used to send me a facebook mail telling me he could not add me.

BTW, did T11 honestly tell you that you could not re-friend another manager?

In last 2 days, I was dis-allowed from adding some managers as friend with message mentioning that I reached the maximum number of friends. Probably these are ex-friend but I am not sure. I could add other managers as friends.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-23-2015 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Added the question

Rookie
    I had a guy unfriend me at the start of this season but when he saw we were in opposition CL groups, he re-added me. We aren't friends on Fb either.

With friendlies, can't you spam your reserve team against his team before a match with hard tackling on to try injure his players?
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Nope, friendlies only affect home team.
    Blackkiwi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    True so true.
    I saw report of my friendly game that my team played against my facebook t11 friend.
    I did not loose anything nor I won anything.
    All bosters 0
    Skill points 0
    etc. 0
    Everything 0
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Oh good. I've never been in that situation but it looks like it's going to occur in the CL final. I was going to try spam him, but I won't now
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

I played the final unfriended him the day beforehand. I was able to refriend him after it. So I was wrong you can refriend a friend. I must have been getting confused with Jose Mourinho. You cannot add Jose M. again.
    Last edited by An Bainisteoir; 07-02-2015 at 11:38 PM.
    cookizzz likes this.