Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Tokens In Addition To Virtual Money As Prizes For Competitions

Tokens In Addition To Virtual Money As Prizes For Competitions

Given the amount of money many people spend on tokens to built their team to be able to win a competition, I suggest that a certain amount of tokens should be included in the prizes for competitions. This would make competitions more attractive and have more value. This will also encourage players to at fight for better rankings in the competitions rather than giving up and start 'tanking'.

For e.g,

1st in the League: 35 tokens + money prize
    2nd in the League: 20 tokens + money prize
    3rd in the League: 10 tokens + money prize

1st in the Champions League: 50 tokens + money prize
    2nd in the Champions League: 25 tokens + money prize
    qualified for semi-finals: 10 tokens + money prize

1st place in the Cup: 25 tokens + money prize
    2nd place in the Cup: 15 tokens + money prize
    qualified for semi-finals: 10 tokens + money prize
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-01-2015 at 10:01 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and Leon29 like this.

Nordeus will look at this from a business angle, and believe me, they are not going to like it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aminu Aliyu Abdulmalik View Post
    Nordeus will look at this from a business angle, and believe me, they are not going to like it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    But that is unsignificant compared to the huge amounts of tokens bought. Also, given that the competitions will become more attractive, players will buy more tokens to be able to win the competition. The net profit will be larger for Nordeus.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-01-2015 at 10:03 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    But that is unsignificant compared to the huge amounts of tokens bought. Also, given that the competitions will become more attractive, players will buy more tokens to be able to win the competition. The net profit will be larger for Nordeus.
    I'm pretty sure Nordeus did their homeworks about this. Many users asked but it's a no because first of all it will give you a huge adventage into the next season and is not unsignificant at all, just think there are over 100.000.000 accounts / 14 teams per league x 65 tokens per league = "999999999999999999999"tokens every month, is a huge amount of tokens :P
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I'm pretty sure Nordeus did their homeworks about this. Many users asked but it's a no because first of all it will give you a huge adventage into the next season and is not unsignificant at all, just think there are over 100.000.000 accounts / 14 teams per league x 65 tokens per league = "999999999999999999999"tokens every month, is a huge amount of tokens :P

There are 11764562 users (not 100 millions). Using your formula, that gives about 54.6 million tokens, which is probably unsignificant compared to the amount of tokens bought or obtained from offers. In fact, the amount of tokens bought will increase because there will be more competition, hence making the token prizes more unsignificant.

If the amount of tokens given away will be too much, then decrease the tokens prizes.
    For e.g:
    1st 25 tokens
    2nd 15 tokens
    3rd 10 tokens.

It would still be more motivating than only virtual money prizes.

About the advantage, many users deserve it as they have work hard to be among the first 3 in the competitions.

If tokens prizes are not appropriate, they can reward winners and runners up with something else. For example, a new jersey or logo of choice for free.

I think that some of us are not rewarded enough for having bought (not from offers) many tokens and dedicated a lot of time to the game; we go through a lot of difficulty because of 'trolling' results or significant flaws in the game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-03-2015 at 10:04 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Check here: Nordeus - Press - Top Eleven reaches 100 million registered users Even if there would be 10m, I doubt they will offer 50m tokens for free every season.

Counting like you said, they will have to give over 650.000.000 tokens per year / 1500 tokens = 100e, I really doubt that

Maybe another way to reward like you said, jerseys or logos will be better but I still think is ok how it is. They can reward players for other reasons.

Your idea is the oldest possible because everyone was looking for this, everyone is looking for more free tokens but is not gonna happen.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 07-03-2015 at 09:46 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Check here: Nordeus - Press - Top Eleven reaches 100 million registered users Even if there would be 10m, I doubt they will offer 50m tokens for free every season.

Counting like you said, they will have to give over 650.000.000 tokens per year / 1500 tokens = 100e, I really doubt that

Maybe another way to reward like you said, jerseys or logos will be better but I still think is ok how it is. They can reward players for other reasons.

Your idea is the oldest possible because everyone was looking for this, everyone is looking for more free tokens but is not gonna happen.
    Ok, thanks.

What about charging everybody symbolic amount of tokens for some elite competitions? That way only teams that are interested will pay the tokens so we can avoid abandoned teams and token prizes can be awarded to the winners with TE remaining with some of the tokens.

Granted this will require making lots of changes but its the only way forward on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    What about charging everybody symbolic amount of tokens for some elite competitions? That way only teams that are interested will pay the tokens so we can avoid abandoned teams and token prizes can be awarded to the winners with TE remaining with some of the tokens.

Granted this will require making lots of changes but its the only way forward on this issue.
    This will require auto token deduction (2 tokens per competition seems to be ok); if it is manual, all the users will have to come online at a specific time to register their teams, which may not be convenient.

Famous
    I support further significantly increasing competition cash award. I also add token/pack award. But in my opinion, just a few are appropriate. This can be provided to league top 7 teams to support them improving the team in order to compete with higher level teams in coming season. For example, 10 for champion, 5 for 2nd, 3 for 3rd, and 1 for 4th to 7th.

For non-token /pack buyers/farmers, these rewards are not huge but valuable, and will not significantly affect the balance among them. For token/pack buyers/farmers, even the amount suggested by Tactician may be negligible to most of them. These are just encouragement to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast