14 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Player Award

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Lightbulb Player Award

Hey guys, this idea comes from the Romanian forum where we have/had some great ideas and some are already in the game .

There are a lot of suggestion regarding this subject but most of them are just in the advantage of the player, the biggest part or suggestions sounds like that: WE WANT TOKENS/MONEY/SKILL POINTS FOR TOP PASSER, SCORERS, TOP RATED and I really doubt we will ever get free stuffs for this.

Our idea simple, "top passer; top scorer; top rated" to get a visual award on their profile window.

EX: TOP SCORER

This idea is a win-win-win for everyone because everyone had only to win.

The seller - Will get a better price for his player.
    The buyer - Will find easier good players.
    The game - Will make players to spend more tokens and $.

The player award; honour how you want to say can be also displayed on the transfer market next to price or the name also can be included on searching filter next to SA.

Let me know what you think and how this idea can be improved!
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 07-04-2015 at 11:54 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I was among the users who suggested awards for top rated, top scorer and top passer.

The problem is with where you have proposed to display the player's personal awards on his profile. The area you have selected seems to lack space. What will happen after a few seasons if the player continues to earn personal awards? There won't be space to fit all these, especially for those players who will win double or triple awards per season.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-05-2015 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I was among the users who suggested awards for top rated, top scorer and top passer.

The problem is with where you have proposed to display the player's personal awards on his profile. The area you have selected seems to lack space. What will happen after a few seasons if the player continues to earn personal awards? There won't be space to fit all these, especially for those players who will double or triple awards per season.
    It was just an exemple, I'm sure they will find a place, this should not be something to worry about, it can go next to stars, role, etc.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

(I suggest to remove the bidding part found in the upper right and to put it somewhere below in the offers section only. This upper right box can be used for displaying all the personal awards.)

I gave better suggestion later. See page 2.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-05-2015 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I suggest to remove the bidding part found in the upper right and to put it somewhere below in the offers section only. This upper right box can be used for displaying all the personal awards.
    I don't know if removing is the best option but is a good idea, there's plenty of space.

Or just leave it as it is as it should not be among the priorities. I don't want to take the risk of them doing something like that only to end up with other problems because it seems that they keep missing on some important things while doing changes or updates. I don't want more problems in this game.

I think the priorities should be to improve the game by removing current bugs, better cup draws (no more teams from 1 or more levels above), less unrealistic results (for instance, drawing or loosing against lower quality teams that uses 'troll' formations; a lower quality team should only be able to beat a higher quality team only if the formation and orders of this lower quality team counters the formation and orders of the higher quality team) and improve the generation of players for the scouts' list.

I support displaying a golden boot for top scorer and another icon for top passer (assists?) just below where the player quality is. For more than achievement can x2 or x3 be displayed next to the icon.

It wont take much space as the lifespan of a player on TE isnt long im guessing. Ofcourse these should be awarded at end of season.
    Gert Funck and Phønix Cat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    I support displaying a golden boot for top scorer and another icon for top passer (assists?) just below where the player quality is. For more than achievement can x2 or x3 be displayed next to the icon.

It wont take much space as the lifespan of a player on TE isnt long im guessing. Ofcourse these should be awarded at end of season.
    Thanks for the support. Ofcourse at the end of the season and yea this idea should not be something to complicated for developers.

Rookie
    Great idea! Makes it that little bit easier to tell the good eggs from the bad eggs
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Yeah its been said before on this forum too suggesting both visual player awards on player screens and also in the context of a Club Hall of Fame.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast