Thread: Options to select competitions to participate

Famous

Options to select competitions to participate

If I am busy and want to decrease number of matches, I can intentionally lost matches to avoid participation. However, I cannot do so for league and CL group stage.

I remember that there was old suggestion for allowing managers to opt to rest for some seasons and come back later. I always like this suggestion. Hope this is still being considering.

In addition, I will be even more pleasure if managers will be allowed to opt to participate the competitions in upcoming season. Then if I am very busy but still want to play some matches, I may opt not to play league, but still opt to participate Cup, CL, UEFA, etc.

Hope this idea is not super crazy.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If this would be an option for some other tournament, something new, something like a friendly cup I might agree but like you said no.

1. Players can abuse, play only in CUP for exemple, over and over again.
    2. Is far away from real football.
    3. It's gonna be a pain in the ass for T11 when they will have to prepare teams at the start of the new season for CUP/CL/League.
    4. After some level is already hard to find players for the new leagues and like this would be even harder.

Cheers!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    If this would be an option for some other tournament, something new, something like a friendly cup I might agree but like you said no.

1. Players can abuse, play only in CUP for exemple, over and over again.
    2. Is far away from real football.
    3. It's gonna be a pain in the ass for T11 when they will have to prepare teams at the start of the new season for CUP/CL/League.
    4. After some level is already hard to find players for the new leagues and like this would be even harder.

Cheers!
    Thanks for response. It is a crazy idea. I know it is very unlikely.

I just dream that if I do not have much time to play T11 in some seasons, I may just play in cups. It is sure there is only 1 match per day. After being eliminated, I will be completely free until season end. It is far easier for my time management.

Honestly, UEFA like cup with no conflict with current schedule is the most likely new competition.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-13-2015 at 09:35 AM.