Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Bodhii Jannis

Thread: Chatbox in every competition

Chatbox in every competition

I think it should be a good idea to have a chatbox in every competitie,so you can talk

with the other players in your competition.

This would be easier to arrange friendly matches and social things

yup its truly ridiculous that this isnt already a feature!! the slagging rights would ad a massive plus to the in-game entertainment!!!!

one of the best ideas on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Manger: Dean burroughs.

Club: Kilkenny rugby FC-level 13.

Club Anthem: Slayer-Here comes the pain!

I vote for this

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    I vote for this
    Quote Originally Posted by kilkenny-rugby View Post
    yup its truly ridiculous that this isnt already a feature!! the slagging rights would ad a massive plus to the in-game entertainment!!!!

one of the best ideas on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you both,I think It would be a good idea. I don't know if this is possible but some other football games which i'm not going to name have this too.

but yes this would be epic.

I have no real opinion as to whether this should be incorporated into the game, but if it were, there would be no way that I would use it. Frankly I want to just concentrate on my own game at all times. And also, that is why I never go onto real life football forums. There's nothing more boring than seeing / hearing people brag about their teams or slagging off others.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I have no real opinion as to whether this should be incorporated into the game, but if it were, there would be no way that I would use it. Frankly I want to just concentrate on my own game at all times. And also, that is why I never go onto real life football forums. There's nothing more boring than seeing / hearing people brag about their teams or slagging off others.
    I do agree that it has his advantages but on other side there are ofcourse disadvantages

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    thumbs down

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    First of all is not such a good tool at all, why you should have that chat to talk with you? If you really want somebody you can add him to facebook.

Disadvantages: swearing/flaming/advertising and then a lot of players will start to send mail to Nordeus about this and I really don't think they want that.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    First of all is not such a good tool at all, why you should have that chat to talk with you? If you really want somebody you can add him to facebook.

Disadvantages: swearing/flaming/advertising and then a lot of players will start to send mail to Nordeus about this and I really don't think they want that.
    big thumbs down