Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Injuries

Rookie
    Sorry to crash this thread but damn... Nordeus is hungry for money!
    Look at this.. 4 injuries in 1 match! Ridiculous! And what's more.. a total of 51 Red packs if I want to heal them.

Injuries-fucking-injury-.jpg

I hardly complain about this but it is getting more and more ridiculous how unrealistic this game is becoming!

Another team of mine that Nordeus is trying to suck money out of:

Injuries-injury....jpg

Can it get worse?
    I believe it will!!!

Pikachu, post in the bugs section of the forum.

The amount of injuries that have occurred for my 2 teams this season is unrealistic.

Have a look at these posts: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tml#post357539 , http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tml#post357826, http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tml#post358074 , http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tml#post358419 . These are different posts in the same thread; neglect the appearance (repetition) of the same link title.

Rookie
    Tactician - Do you think it is a bug? I have my doubts... It is the game system as after playing for over 20 season managing 7 teams.. I can came with the conclusion that:

Up to level 5 injury at the beginning of the season is out of control. You will get 3-5 injured players within the first 7 days since the commencement of the new season. It is how they program it.
    Lower levels = not many tokens and red/green packs + beginner so he/she will want to heal the player asap = buying tokens.

But now, even in higher levels injury has been terrible. I have 3 teams which are level 20+ and injury is bad bad bad in the last 2 seasons... the reason I can think about is the newly developed system on tablet or whatever that is which costed them money so they are trying to earn back as quickly as possible. If that is their business strategy, well it is either take it or leave it. But it also gives me motivation to NOT buy any more tokens. I know it costs money to develop and maintain a game online but the way they do is not
    give and take but give and take x 1000.

I cannot say anything back if one comes and say "so just quit then" as it is the same as "life is hard? So just die then"

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu FC View Post
    Tactician - Do you think it is a bug? I have my doubts... It is the game system as after playing for over 20 season managing 7 teams.. I can came with the conclusion that:

Up to level 5 injury at the beginning of the season is out of control. You will get 3-5 injured players within the first 7 days since the commencement of the new season. It is how they program it.
    Lower levels = not many tokens and red/green packs + beginner so he/she will want to heal the player asap = buying tokens.

But now, even in higher levels injury has been terrible. I have 3 teams which are level 20+ and injury is bad bad bad in the last 2 seasons... the reason I can think about is the newly developed system on tablet or whatever that is which costed them money so they are trying to earn back as quickly as possible. If that is their business strategy, well it is either take it or leave it. But it also gives me motivation to NOT buy any more tokens. I know it costs money to develop and maintain a game online but the way they do is not
    give and take but give and take x 1000.

I cannot say anything back if one comes and say "so just quit then" as it is the same as "life is hard? So just die then"
    Given the excessive amount of injuries that have occurred in such a short period of time, I suspect that it could be a bug or something that the people at Nordeus missed, because this thing is very discouraging and annoying. Why would they do this to discourage their users; it would be their loss. But, it may also be intentional, that is, it has been programmed to occur. It might be a combination of both, where it was programmed to occur, but not to that extent (which is my previous point - they missed something).

For my case, the excessive injuries should not have occurred because I maintained the good condition of my players and I used a squad rotation system. I also spent a lot of bought tokens; so, this can't be due to not having spent money in this game.

The question is why they have neither comment on this nor solved this excessive injuries issue? Is it because they have not noticed the complaints concerning this, or is it because they know it was intentionally programmed to occur like this?
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-07-2015 at 02:17 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    or because they rarely answer things on here.

I myself don't think the injuries ruin the game.. but then I don't have so many as you.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Tactician - Thanks for the reply.. It is good to know that I am not alone in this boat of injuries (which is not a good thing lol)
    I would think it is the latter, as I explained, injury is much more costly than having a player tired. If a player is injured, it is either you wait a few days (sometimes over 10 days) or use red packs. Then if you choose to wait, you need to wait even more to wait the player to get his stamina back or use green packs. I believe that is where they earn most of their token after bidding wars and player transfer. If the player is tired, you make him rest a few hours and it does not cost you anything but injury will cost time and money.

Why would they do that to discourage users? No idea about that but all I can think about is that they want to increase their profit now that they became quite popular in the market which is normal in this capitalist world.

Cat - Yes, injury is part of the game in real world and happens to the best players in the world so I can live with one or two injuries once in a while and take it as bad luck but this is getting ridiculous!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu FC View Post
    Sorry to crash this thread but damn... Nordeus is hungry for money!
    Look at this.. 4 injuries in 1 match! Ridiculous! And what's more.. a total of 51 Red packs if I want to heal them.

Are there 3 out for 4 days and 1 out for 3 days? This is a really difficult decision if you should spend red packs to heal this players.

Provided that I have sufficient red packs, I immediately heal any useful player out for 6 or more days, and generally I do not heal any player out for 1 or 2 days unless they are essential to the team on next 2 days. The types of injury you are suffering is the hardest to accept. And there are even 4 on same match. I feel sorry for you.

Token eleven is the best - buy tokens and make them rich !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostas Ptpl View Post
    Token eleven is the best - buy tokens and make them rich !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you do know things cost money, people working cost them money they have to pay those people.... do you go to the grocery store and expect free steaks?

if you want free game i suggest you go get a stick and hoop.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

I see Top-Eleven more a free crowd funding game (selling tokens for development and salary of the game)

and you are free to spend money on tokens if you want to get a advantage to other managers

if not be a 35T-player and dont expect miracles

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast